Brooks Koepka and BDC

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bryson said "you just gotta start it on the right line" after Brooks said he found it hard to read the greens ?
Haha, cheers, I couldn't make it out. I wonder why he felt the need to chime in there, must already be history there I guess. So they won't be paired up in the Ryder anyway.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Or a sign of someone being a complete bore and winding up everyone on the tour ?
That’s a strategy to win ... it is a mental game and if your open to that, then it’s a weakness. Brooks should have laughed it off, his reaction was definitely a sign of someone who is easily offended .. bit of a delicate flower

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s a strategy to win ... it is a mental game and if your open to that, then it’s a weakness. Brooks should have laughed it off, his reaction was definitely a sign of someone who is easily offended .. bit of a delicate flower

Don't think it's a weakness to think that someone is an utter door handle. He's mentally so much better on the course than Bryson and he finished top 3 this weekend so it can't have affected him that much.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It wasn't what was said it was the noise of his metal spikes on the concrete path. Explained on another golf page
That would have been a ridiculous overreaction though wouldn't it? I think it's what Beezerk said. You definitely hear Bryson mumble something anyway. Would be weird for Brooks to refer to the noise of spikes as 'BS' wouldn't it?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
That would have been a ridiculous overreaction though wouldn't it? I think it's what Beezerk said. You definitely hear Bryson mumble something anyway. Would be weird for Brooks to refer to the noise of spikes as 'BS' wouldn't it?

I agree, my mate told me what Bryson had said, he's a proper Twitter rat so will have been searching all over to find the answer ?
I think the spikes thing is just bit of a cover up to try and keep the peace between the two.
As for him being weak minded, it's possibly just an alpha male thing his reaction, two big guys who aren't real fans of each other, there's bound to be some tension and muscle flexing.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't think it's a weakness to think that someone is an utter door handle. He's mentally so much better on the course than Bryson and he finished top 3 this weekend so it can't have affected him that much.
That’s not the weakness the weakness is the time and reaction

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree, my mate told me what Bryson had said, he's a proper Twitter rat so will have been searching all over to find the answer ?
I think the spikes thing is just bit of a cover up to try and keep the peace between the two.
As for him being weak minded, it's possibly just an alpha male thing his reaction, two big guys who aren't real fans of each other, there's bound to be some tension and muscle flexing.
On one of the YouTube vids of this people reckoned he was just waffling on saying "great drive on the last, great shot too" maybe talking about his own game. I think it's one of those things where Brooks hates him and hearing him go on about literally anything winds him up.

D

Deleted member 25172

It wasn't what was said it was the noise of his metal spikes on the concrete path. Explained on another golf page

I find that very hard to believe that anyone would refer to that as "BS". Care to share the page with this somewhat interesting take on the situation?