BOOM

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shadow Creek does look a really beautiful golf course, easy to see why it’s so highly rated.

The green fee is $500 though. :eek: Although that does include limo transfers to and from the MGM Grand, who own the course.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not doing much for pace of play example

They should be on like 14 by now .. just 2 of them on the course! Not exactly having to look for their ball

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have to say that it looks a stunning course

I agree, but I’m not sure how I feel about it at the same time. The fact it should be desert. The waterfalls in a state in which they need to import water. The Augusta copy holes (I’ve seen at least 3). It is stunning but it just all feels so contrived. Like this match. Maybe like everything in Vegas.

I thought I’d learn something (listening to the caddy-player interaction) and be entertained but I can’t say either has happened. Until 17 nothing really happened.

And not to stir the hornets nest but 4 hours for matchplay as a two ball - with lasers. I don’t understand?

The only thing that could save this is if they turn around and say that they agreed the winnings would go to charity. Call me an optimist

Or fool.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only watched from 18th and on, what should have been exiting I found it rather underwhelming, Phil conceding that put made it a bit of mockery to me.

Normally I enjoy watching a playoff but that left me cold.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I missed large chunks due to the time here but glad I saw from 18 onwards

The concession was a nice touch
The pressure was very real
The belt quip was a good way to finish the broadcast

Need to go get ready for golf myself now, leaving in an hour