Blackmoor H4H Sunday, 23rd October

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Guys
I am just trying to confirm nothing nasty is happening to the course that week - it says "winter preparation" in the diary but pro shop know nothing about major maintenance - I should know more on Friday - can't tomorrow as I have to check out both courses at Sunningdale, along with breakfast, lunch, dinner, wine and beer!! :D:D:fore:

So hopeful we should be OK Robin and Dave.

I am also going to ask nicely if i can get a second slot - if yes, we could have 5 others. Will update as soon as I know

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Guys
I am just trying to confirm nothing nasty is happening to the course that week - it says "winter preparation" in the diary but pro shop know nothing about major maintenance - I should know more on Friday - can't tomorrow as I have to check out both courses at Sunningdale, along with breakfast, lunch, dinner, wine and beer!! :D:D:fore:

I am also going to ask nicely if i can get a second slot - if yes, we could have 5 others. Will update as soon as I know

Thanks Paul, obviously wouldn't want my first experience of playing on a great course that's been on my bucket list for years to be having major maintenance at the same time, hopefully it's not the case and I look forward to your updates. 👍🏌⛳️

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Guys

Oh, that all sounds great Paul..... will also look forward to hearing how marvellous Sunningdale is.... play well & enjoy, but not too much lunch, eh? :rolleyes:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Guys

We expect a course review and pictures posted.........by the next night, as git to give you a day to get over your 5 pint hangover.;)

D

Deleted member 1740

Hi Rich,

Are the tee times confirmed with the club?

Me and Stuey are gonna meet up with Odvan then travel together, if no trouble could us 3 go in the final two tee times, please, although dont want to muck up any drawn comps.:thup:

That'll be fun :whistle:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi Rich,

Are the tee times confirmed with the club?

Me and Stuey are gonna meet up with Odvan then travel together, if no trouble could us 3 go in the final two tee times, please, although dont want to muck up any drawn comps.:thup:
Peter, I have got three members including myself to sign you in. Hoping that Craig (Topoftheflop) will also be around to sign in as well. that would make a maximum of 12 forumers. Together with Slasher at Bearwood, we should be able to get you all in. I will pop up the Club in the next few days to confirm there are no problems. Aim to tee off between 1.30 and 2.00. We don't have booked tees, apart from comps.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Peter, I have got three members including myself to sign you in. Hoping that Craig (Topoftheflop) will also be around to sign in as well. that would make a maximum of 12 forumers. Together with Slasher at Bearwood, we should be able to get you all in. I will pop up the Club in the next few days to confirm there are no problems. Aim to tee off between 1.30 and 2.00. We don't have booked tees, apart from comps.

Have the clocks changed by then? Hope it's not a murky day, dark at 6:30 oop north now.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

1.30 to 2.00 is great mate, we'll go where drawn, as we'll prob be there for about 12.30-1.00, anyway. I thought it was a bit earlier.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We expect a course review and pictures posted.........by the next night, as git to give you a day to get over your 5 pint hangover.;)

It's a dog track Peter - might have to have a rethink... And the food - home now but famished - all we had was bacon rolls and savouries early on - lunch was a measly help yourself on different bits of salmon, prawns, rare beef etc, followed by salted cod and chicken supreme (you didn't have to have both but i was looking undernourished...) with veg and tatties, and a few deserts and cheese to follow - and we had 10 holes to go before the next installment at half way hut - sausage sarnie and Heineken. Thank god dinner was a proper 4 courses - wine, beer and port flowed - but i was driving - and i nearly got the train!!!!! :mad:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's a dog track Peter - might have to have a rethink... And the food - home now but famished - all we had was bacon rolls and savouries early on - lunch was a measly help yourself on different bits of salmon, prawns, rare beef etc, followed by salted cod and chicken supreme (you didn't have to have both but i was looking undernourished...) with veg and tatties, and a few deserts and cheese to follow - and we had 10 holes to go before the next installment at half way hut - sausage sarnie and Heineken. Thank god dinner was a proper 4 courses - wine, beer and port flowed - but i was driving - and i nearly got the train!!!!! :mad:

Delicacies, without a pan of Scouse?

Birchy, hold that payment!!;)