Blackmoor H4H Sunday, 23rd October

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
thanks Andy - looks like you need to put up with me! Can you and the others please email me on pnsarum@yahoo.co.uk so i can get a group mail started on details for the day etc

Thanks very much for arranging games gents, greatly appreciated:thup:

Haven't played either so was happy to play anywhere, heard great things about Bearwood so looking forward to it.

Sent an email Paul

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yep, Blackmoor is great for me, Stuey and Odvan, as we're travelling together.

Jocko, dont know whose car you are going in but Qwerty was thinking with a far off look, when I was trying to talk him into coming today. Can you fit him in.....:whistle:

We might be able to fit a spare putter in Odvan's, if you can.:D

Thanks for sorting out Rich and Nasher, good southern hospitality, in spades.:thup:

Last edited:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Many thanks for sorting all this out Rich & Paul ...... brilliant.... can't wait. 👍
Can't seem to tempt anyone down from this area though I did try hard to get my mate Brian Slater from our Club to come along as he's the fella who donated the camouflage golf ball that GoKart had made into the H4H Trophy... but no not this time, so am travelling solo. 🏌⛳️🏌

D

Deleted member 17920

Had a quick chat with Paul and we have hopefully worked out players for Blackmoor and Bearwood that will suit everyone. Taken into account those that have only played one of the courses, and also those travelling together.

Bearwood Lakes

Slasher
Fish
2Blue
Junior
NWJocko
Karl102
Kraxx
Khamelion

Blackmoor

Rich
Jeremy
Lee
Mike H
Liverbirdie
Stuart_C
Pokerjoke
LincolnQuaker
Dan
Bigfoot
Odvan
Liverpoolphil

Hope everyone is happy with the arrangements.
Excellent, Blackmoor again , how can you not be happy with the arrangement's, 2 superb courses.

Thanks Rich and Paul :thup:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to playing Bearwood, another new course. Rich you'll have to apologize to the Blackmoor members as they won't have the delight of seeing the bright gear I have this year. Paul you'll have to apologize to the Bearwood member for the bright gear I have year :D

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to playing Bearwood, another new course. Rich you'll have to apologize to the Blackmoor members as they won't have the delight of seeing the bright gear I have this year. Paul you'll have to apologize to the Bearwood member for the bright gear I have year :D

images

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We are good to go from 13.30 onwards. Three 4 balls so should all be all be off by 13.45. Suggest meeting at 12.30 for a bite to eat and drink. If there is no one around we could get off a little earlier.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm going to have to pull out of playing Bearwood Lakes, I was really looking forward to playing it and I thank you Paul for the invite but I'm struggling with gout in my big toe and as I've just experienced at Carden Park, 2 rounds back to back are inflaming it and I'm in too much discomfort during the round the next day and the Help for Heroes day has to be my priority.

I'm sure someone will jump into my place quite quickly though.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm going to have to pull out of playing Bearwood Lakes, I was really looking forward to playing it and I thank you Paul for the invite but I'm struggling with gout in my big toe and as I've just experienced at Carden Park, 2 rounds back to back are inflaming it and I'm in too much discomfort during the round the next day and the Help for Heroes day has to be my priority.

Sorry to hear that you're struggling, matey... keep fit for the big one..... that's Curry & H4H day 🏌⛳️

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

sorry to hear that Robin - see you for the curry and we can sort a game next year