LincolnQuaker
LincolnQuaker guest
Odvan
Bigfoot
Kraxx
Khamelion
Mike Harris

Updated list of players.

If Paul can get 7 on at Bearwood Lakes and I do 9 at Blackmoor, numbers should be perfect. :thup: Anyone else interested in playing will need to go on a reserve list.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Updated list of players.

If Paul can get 7 on at Bearwood Lakes and I do 9 at Blackmoor, numbers should be perfect. :thup: Anyone else interested in playing will need to go on a reserve list.

It would seem both courses are circa 40+ mins away from Farnborough so what times are the 2 pre-curry matches at Blackmoor & Bearwood Lakes being played and more importantly finishing?

I need to work out some suitable and realistic times for people to get back to their accommodation to book-in & change and then meet for a jolly near the restaurant and also give the curry house a rough time.

D

Deleted member 15344

It would seem both courses are circa 40+ mins away from Farnborough so what times are the 2 pre-curry matches at Blackmoor & Bearwood Lakes being played and more importantly finishing?

I need to work out some suitable and realistic times for people to get back to their accommodation to book-in & change and then meet for a jolly near the restaurant and also give the curry house a rough time.

I'm guessing we prob won't stay at the respective clubs for a drink so possibly looking to get to hotel around 7ish maybe then a quick three S's then maybe onto Farnborough for 8ish ? So possibly table for 8:30ish ?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I guess we'll know better when Paul gets the Beareood tee times .... I'm down that way as staying over on Sat so ok for any time really. Not long now😆

D

Deleted Member 1156

Possibly people playing at either Broadstone or Hayling then going on to curry afterwards but nothing confirmed yet.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I guess we'll know better when Paul gets the Beareood tee times .... I'm down that way as staying over on Sat so ok for any time really. Not long now

Hi Guys - i am still waiting on my request - not sure if i will get it yet - sent another chaser today. I will try and book the tee time/s around 1 - will update you as soon as i have heard

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes on a Sunday night from Blackmoor to Farnborough. We will be finished by 6.00, so allowing half an hour for the Northerners to have their half of shandy, they should be back in their accommodation by 7.00. Not sure how long it takes them to spruce up though.:mmm: Eat around 8.30 ?

Bearwood Lakes forumers are teeing off a bit earlier. think Paul said around 1.00, so they may be ahead of us getting back to accommodation.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys - i am still waiting on my request - not sure if i will get it yet - sent another chaser today. I will try and book the tee time/s around 1 - will update you as soon as i have heard
Cheers Paul..... well looking forward to the trip South :whoo: :thup:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys - just had confirmation that I can get a second tee time on Sunday 23rd, with me in the second group. So we are good for 5 others along with Dave and Robin. We need to work out the best logistical options given people may be travelling in groups. I have asked for around 1pm but will wait and see what they offer. It is not far to Travelodge Frimley from Bearwood - maybe 8 miles or so and should take around 20 minutes through the back roads - and even Rich would probably do it in less than 15 miles and under and hour!! :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi Guys - just had confirmation that I can get a second tee time on Sunday 23rd, with me in the second group. So we are good for 5 others along with Dave and Robin. We need to work out the best logistical options given people may be travelling in groups. I have asked for around 1pm but will wait and see what they offer. It is not far to Travelodge Frimley from Bearwood - maybe 8 miles or so and should take around 20 minutes through the back roads - and even Rich would probably do it in less than 15 miles and under and hour!! :D
Less of your cheek youg man.:angry:

We do need to work out who is playing where. Those that have played Bearwood, might prefer Blackmoor and vice versa. Also those that are driving down together will need to play the same course. I know some have played both courses, but hopefully we will come up with a cunning plan to sort out nine at Blackmoor and 7 at Bearwood.

D

Deleted member 17920

Less of your cheek youg man.:angry:

We do need to work out who is playing where. Those that have played Bearwood, might prefer Blackmoor and vice versa. Also those that are driving down together will need to play the same course. I know some have played both courses, but hopefully we will come up with a cunning plan to sort out nine at Blackmoor and 7 at Bearwood.

I have played both courses and enjoyed them both so happy with whatever course, Dan hasn't played either so he will go where I am driving him too.

Good work Rich and Paul.

I am just driving down with Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a quick chat with Paul and we have hopefully worked out players for Blackmoor and Bearwood that will suit everyone. Taken into account those that have only played one of the courses, and also those travelling together.

Bearwood Lakes

Slasher
Fish
2Blue
Junior
NWJocko
Karl102
Kraxx
Khamelion

Blackmoor

Rich
Jeremy
Lee
Mike H
Liverbirdie
Stuart_C
Pokerjoke
LincolnQuaker
Dan
Bigfoot
Odvan
Liverpoolphil

Hope everyone is happy with the arrangements.