Bi-Polar Scoring

Wheyayeman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm sure we've all experienced the highs and lows of golf in back to back rounds. Inspired by my playing partner over the weekend who got 13pts on Saturday then 40pts on Sunday, I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced similar or even greater score swings in consecutive rounds?

stef92

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yep! I played 9 holes at my local golf club and hit +16 round 9 holes (off 15) and then slightly nervous of what might happen I played at Hoylake 2 days later and hit +5 46 points and won!

nulassilb

Assistant Pro
Visit site
79/99
Two rounds in about 4 days.
As I mentioned in handicap thread, my golf at the moment is really inconsistent.
Yesterday 89 Today 82, by the way...but despite this being one of my best scores, I felt that I had blown it. One over gross for 9 holes (25pts) and then 16 pts on second nine..... :D

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Couple of weeks ago. 40 points on Saturday to qualify for the Presidents Prize quarter finals knockouts (came 4th out of 90 odd). Sunday, 17 points and the Walk of Shame in the swindle.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
...but despite this being one of my best scores, I felt that I had blown it. One over gross for 9 holes (25pts) and then 16 pts on second nine..... :D

Why? You're a 15 h/capper not a pro. I'd be dancing from the rooftops if I had 25pts in 9 holes.

Sponge1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was the defending champion in our main open and went out the Friday before and shot a -2 par 63. Went out in the 1st round of the competition on Saturday and had a 79. Also on our par 3 8th the local bookie had put up a prize of £150 to anyone who got a hole in one during the competition. Guess what I did on the Friday :(

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
...but despite this being one of my best scores, I felt that I had blown it. One over gross for 9 holes (25pts) and then 16 pts on second nine..... :D

Why? You're a 15 h/capper not a pro. I'd be dancing from the rooftops if I had 25pts in 9 holes.

I'd be dancing if I managed 16 points in 9 holes.

nulassilb

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ummm.
Managed to extend bipolarism to fit into one round. 46 front nine = 11 over gross (15pts) 37 back nine = 1 over gross (24pts)
I think there's a really good round waiting to happen....