Best courses in Murcia / Los Alcázares region.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Turns out we have free digs in the town of Los Alcázares and are looking to play 4 rounds at different courses.

Roda and La Serena will be two as they are close but want to push the boat out for the remaining courses.

What would be your number 1 course to play in this area (20 mile radius) ?

Looking for something that is levels above Roda and La Serena!

Cheers

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Lo Romero is a good un, cracking finishing hole as well, definitely put that on your list.
If you do want to travel back up the AP7 to the Campomoar area, Las Ramblas would be the course I’d choose in that area. It’s not as premium as Las Colinas, but it’s great fun to play and the green fees are normally great value, however if you want something that is levels above, it has to be Las Colinas or La Finca, but that’s out of your 20 mile radius.

Last edited:

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Cheers. Las Colinas is 20 mile on dot and I think this will be a dead cert. £120 GF

La Finca is 30 mile away so if it’s worth it we would consider this. GF £90

Lo Romero £55

Las Ramblas £45

We are looking at June so green fees very reasonable

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Cheers. Las Colinas is 20 mile on dot and I think this will be a dead cert. £120 GF

La Finca is 30 mile away so if it’s worth it we would consider this. GF £90

Lo Romero £55

Las Ramblas £45

We are looking at June so green fees very reasonable

La Finca was the lads ‘home’ course when we lived there, he was in the academy there - maybe swaying my view a little - but I thought it was just about on a par with Las Colinas.

If you want to play two cracking courses on top of the ones you’ve already chosen, La Finca and Las Colinas won’t disappoint.
Not sure if you’re looking at club websites for green fees but these guys might save you a few quid, and are really helpful.

sunshine

Visit site
El Valle and Las Colinas are the best 2 I’ve played in the area and I’d definitely play them both.
Hacienda Riquelme is decent.
Alhama is billed as a Jack Nicklaus signature course, it was good nick but I found it boring. The top 2 above are far more interesting.
If you’re flying in to Alicante I’d recommend Font del Llop on first or last day as it’s close to the airport and a nice course.
Roda is a long way down the list.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site

Nice ☝️

El Valle and Las Colinas are the best 2 I’ve played in the area and I’d definitely play them both.
Hacienda Riquelme is decent.
Alhama is billed as a Jack Nicklaus signature course, it was good nick but I found it boring. The top 2 above are far more interesting.
If you’re flying in to Alicante I’d recommend Font del Llop on first or last day as it’s close to the airport and a nice course.
Roda is a long way down the list.

Will be flying into Murcia so Roda and La Serena make sense logistically as staying in Las Alcázares. After looking into it I think we may just play Roda for our scramble game and bump off La Serena.

Just had a quick check at those courses you mentioned and they aren’t massively out the way. Will look into green fees. Cheers 👍

Edit. £50 for El Valle 👀

Last edited: