Best Course You Have Played This Year

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Las Colinas, DP Tour qualification is taking place there right now.
It's regarded as the best in that area, although for me, I have more fun playing Las Ramblas just over the road.

Skytot

Visit site
I forgot I also played North Wales & Maesdu. NW has to go down has my biggest letdown. Played it loads of times and usually in good condition but in late May thought it was really poor . Maesdu was good , keeps improving that course

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not played many away courses this year but Trump International was the best, Aberdovey was a great course which I enjoyed hugely.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Woodhall spa for me. We’re planning to return next year.
I'd like to go back to Woodhall.
Played it last year and, to be honest, if we hadn't already paid for it we wouldn't have gone out...heavy rain and strong winds made it a slog and it was hard to grasp how good the course is.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I'd like to go back to Woodhall.
Played it last year and, to be honest, if we hadn't already paid for it we wouldn't have gone out...heavy rain and strong winds made it a slog and it was hard to grasp how good the course is.

Same happened to us last year. We made our tee time with 30 seconds to spare. The rain for the first 6 holes was enough to soak us through. The weather was great from the 7th.

We’re planning on going back next year.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Royal Ashdown Forest for me, easily. Played end of June on a glorious day, course in incredible condition. Sadly I didn't make it to a top links this year, which I'd planned to after Donegal Murvagh pulled me in, spat me out and left me absolutely hooked last year.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
They had removed 100’s of trees so anything slight off the fairway was GUR
I kind of agree, but if you find the fairway, it's fine. ? I'll happily take you back there in 2 years time, when it's all settled back... if you want? It only cost you £30 too! ?

Reactions: C&R