Bay Hill irons set

davmar18

Visit site
I was given a set of 'Bay Hill' irons (5-PW + SW) by a friend. He was bought them as a teenager I believe (we are both now 32 so could be as long back as 19 years).
They are graphite shafts, regular flex. On the heads it says BH-600, which I guess might indicate a model number?
I have tried finding information aboutthese online, such as release date etc.... but absolutely no luck.

Does anyone know much about this brand, or these irons specifically?
Any information welcomed as I cannot find a thing!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bay Hill clubs are Arnie Palmers own brand clubs.

I have had their wedges and still have one in the bag which is now over 20 years old.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
I bought a Bay Hill package set off eBay - it was probably about 15 years ago. Can't remember the model but they were graphite shafts and the whole set...
driver, hybrids, irons, putter and bag was about £150 at the time. Perfectly good beginner clubs.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My mate has a set of these that he got for peanuts off some lady clearing out her garage on Gumtree or Facebook marketplace or some such. Very bog standard starter set but absolutely fine if you're a beginner and don't want to invest any money yet in case you don't stick with it. (He didn't. 😂 )

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
My mate has a set of these that he got for peanuts off some lady clearing out her garage on Gumtree or Facebook marketplace or some such. Very bog standard starter set but absolutely fine if you're a beginner and don't want to invest any money yet in case you don't stick with it. (He didn't. 😂 )
I remember...