Arranging match plays gggrrrr

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
A quick update.

I spoke to the club manager who said he'd email 7 days before the deadline, as it usually gets things sorted. So the deadline of the 29th comes and still no contact. I got in touch with CM again who said that I should have told him 7 days ago even though he said he would email not me. So he then gets hold off the opponent who then concedes the match. A lot of fuss caused for no reason, this was just the singles for heavens sake! Playing pairs on Sunday. I now have to play my mate in the next round which is already arranged. Just left a sour taste and I may not bother next year.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I rang the guy I have been drawn against in the Titliest matchplay as soon as I saw the draw, only to be told he was going away and to ring on the 21st when he is back which doesn't leave much time to get it booked in.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I rang the guy I have been drawn against in the Titliest matchplay as soon as I saw the draw, only to be told he was going away and to ring on the 21st when he is back which doesn't leave much time to get it booked in.

Is bonkers isn't it, if you know you're away at least arrange it for when you're back all sorted. On the other hand don't enter knowing you're away for nearly all of the period. Makes everyone else bend over to accommodate. Good luck anyway.