Are over 70’s allowed to play golf..?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How can over 70s go and play golf for a few hours when all the toilets are locked? ?‍♂️?

The same as they did when there were no toilets on the course, most over 70s remember those days.

I did have to stop one over 70 from going to in to the club house toilet yesterday - big sign -- NOT IN USE and a barrier which he was just about to step over.

Funny story
The committee on another course received a letter from a lady member complaining about the men disappearing in to the woods to go to the toilet.
Reply from the committee- "We have no objection to you doing the same"

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Funny story
The committee on another course received a letter from a lady member complaining about the men disappearing in to the woods to go to the toilet.
Reply from the committee- "We have no objection to you doing the same"
I played in a mixed comp, friendly 9 hole Friday night job, last year. At one point the female opponent disappeared into the woods. That's odd I thought, she didn't hit her ball there. She came back out buttoning her trousers up. It made me stop for a moment but then I realised I would not have thought twice about it had it been a bloke so gave myself a metaphorical slap. Thankfully we have a number of areas where the trees are quite dense so it is possible to mix with nature in complete privacy o_O

D

Deleted member 21258

Mum over 70 and has decided she is going to come out with us after thinking about it for a week or so (2 balls before anyone says anything:p).

I think its going to feel uncomfortable(generally playing).