Anyone know of a trolley that can be folded to fit in a large boot WITHOUT taking the bag off?

idkwia

Visit site
I have a trolley/cart bag and I am not interested in a battery powered trolley. I am trying to find a trolley where the handles and wheels can be folded WITHOUT taking the bag off, to fit in the back of an SUV. So far my search has been fruitless, can anyone here help please?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a trolley/cart bag and I am not interested in a battery powered trolley. I am trying to find a trolley where the handles and wheels can be folded WITHOUT taking the bag off, to fit in the back of an SUV. So far my search has been fruitless, can anyone here help please?
My mate uses a bog standard old two-wheel trolley that I gave him, and he folds that up and puts it away with the trolley still attached. Something like THIS that just folds in half pretty much. I'm not sure it would work with a decent trolley since they tend to collapse down more.

This is the three-wheel version of that one, it might work with that as the bit the bag goes on seems to remain straight.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
How strange. An overwhelming feeling of deja vu.

The OP's first post nearly 10 years ago ....

Anyone know a trolley that fits in the car without taking the bag off?
This may sound lazy but I just don't like having to fix my bag on to my trolley when I arrive at the course and then take it off again when I finish. So I am looking to find a trolley that once the bag is affixed the trolley simply folds and collapses in such a way that I can then load it...

Obviously hasn't found the right trolley (or car) yet, nor anything much else to post about.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

This may sound lazy but I just don't like having to fix my bag on to my trolley when I arrive at the course and then take it off again when I finish. So I am looking to find a trolley that once the bag is affixed the trolley simply folds and collapses in such a way that I can then load it...

Obviously hasn't found the right trolley (or car) yet, nor anything much else to post about.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's amazing. Obviously more difficult than we thought given he's been on a ten year quest to find one.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

Ever thought of becoming a Private Detective (dick)?

idkwia

Visit site
Orikoru - thank you, I will indeed take a closer look.

Banjofred - nearly all the old trolleys were designed in such a way as they could be folded with the bag still attached, but not so these days it seems.

Leftie - as crazy it may seem, I have actually been looking for over 10 years. Of course not every waking hour, just the odd occasion when I was in a golf shop, or the occasional email to a manufacturer.

IanP, good call, although I note they are sold out! I have to admit I have often wondered why a bag and trolley couldn't be all one unit. The only drawback is I have just bought a brand new golf bag!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Depends on how big your boot is I suppose? You could fit a full trolley in the back of a transit van....Maybe you need a new vehicle not a trolley :ROFLMAO: