And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Every big decision gone arsenals way and still lucky to scrape a 0-0 draw thanks to Cechs late save, another horrid performance, carrying far too much dead weight far too many comfy in their roles without actually performing, no leadership, defense as creaky as ever, big names look barely interested and reliant on a couple of individuals to turn the game. Coquelin shouldve seen red and Leicester shouldve had a penalty near the end. Will anything change before the window closes? of course not lol

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Every big decision gone arsenals way and still lucky to scrape a 0-0 draw thanks to Cechs late save, another horrid performance, carrying far too much dead weight far too many comfy in their roles without actually performing, no leadership, defense as creaky as ever, big names look barely interested and reliant on a couple of individuals to turn the game. Coquelin shouldve seen red and Leicester shouldve had a penalty near the end. Will anything change before the window closes? of course not lol

Not a bad performance at all against the champions.

I agree Coquelin was fortunate to stay on but I think 0-0 was a fair result.

Kos was immense today and thought Holding did well too.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not a bad performance at all against the champions.

I agree Coquelin was fortunate to stay on but I think 0-0 was a fair result.

Kos was immense today and thought Holding did well too.

Kos was indeed outstanding, he was pretty much on his own though (bar Cechs late save). Not sure how 0-0 is fair when we shouldve had 10 men for 30 mins and they have a clear pen turned down though.

D

Deleted member 16999

Honest review, 2 things to add, I would tell Wallcott he is not to shoot only pass when in the box and Holding was lucky that free kick came to nothing near the end.

D

Deleted member 16999

Yeah but it might have been more dangerous if Ulloa got past him so took one for the team there a bit.
Or stay on your feet and tackle properly rather than diving in on the edge of the box!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The West Ham goalscorer "thinks" that might be the first Premiership goal at the new stadium. Well, it's the first Premier League game, and there's only one goal, so it's a definite maybe!! :rolleyes:

i wonder if I could donate him a brain cell so he has a pair to work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.