And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching United's pace of play compared to last season is like watching one of last seasons' games on fast forward!
Ibrahimovic looks ridiculous value for money, Pogba's a beast with ability and Fellaini didn't get booked .

The world's gone mad, I tell you, absolutely mad!

D

Deleted member 1740

Watching United's pace of play compared to last season is like watching one of last seasons' games on fast forward!
Ibrahimovic looks ridiculous value for money, Pogba's a beast with ability and Fellaini didn't get booked .

Not surprised, the refs from wythenshawe and he's a ST holder.

Agree though, they look a lot more dangerous.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

Not completely mad, you're still winning penalties at home.

Can't believe no one is debating the pen? Luke Shaw tripped over his own feet surely?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought the defender caught his foot and that caused him to trip himself up. Not seen a replay as have turned over to the Olympic hockey final but that was my first impression.

D

Deleted member 1740

Can't believe no one is debating the pen? Luke Shaw tripped over his own feet surely?

It was a shocking pen considering the size of Him.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bailly, Pogba and Ibra.... 3 great signings... Middle of the pitch looks as strong as it has in years! Early days, but general energy, speed and passing looks impressive...

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Better team won. We had a chance early doors but Long fluffed his lines.

Bever troubled De Gea, pains ,e to say it, but in today's game it was a pen. Anyone not thinking so just watch our lads face. He KNEW what he'd done.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Including Clasie?
He clearly caught Shaw's foot which caused him to trip himself up.
Nothing malicious, nothing deliberate ................ just a simple foul.
No Southampton player had an issue with the decision.

Penalties .......................... and matches!
Yourselves?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Better team won. We had a chance early doors but Long fluffed his lines.

Never troubled De Gea, pains me to say it, but in today's game it was a pen. Anyone not thinking so just watch our lads face. He KNEW what he'd done.

Some will, hilariously, refuse to accept the bleedin' obvious.
Good, honest appraisal :thup:.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Some will, hilariously, refuse to accept the bleedin' obvious.
Good, honest appraisal :thup:.

Tbf, it it had been for Pompey it would obviously have been a dive.........

Zlatan terrified us, and whilst not all pogbas efforts came off. I was impressed with him. Think you need a right back though as we had a field day going down the left in first half.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I dont care how well City do this season. And England team with Stones at the back will struggle. Quality attributes, but likes to defend as much as David Luiz.

D

Deleted member 16999

I dont care how well City do this season. And England team with Stones at the back will struggle. Quality attributes, but likes to defend as much as David Luiz.
For the sake of England I hope Pep brings Stones on, but I can't lie, I'm very happy with the Williams for Stones deals for this season at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.