And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mint just seen City's fixtures and I am missing three games already inc city V the Arse on Dec 17th, hope they change it to the Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16999

Sky News reporting Skrtel on the verge of joining Fenerbache, not a good sign for our lovable neighbours if one of their better players wants away.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sky News reporting Skrtel on the verge of joining Fenerbache, not a good sign for our lovable neighbours if one of their better players wants away.

Not "wants away" more Klopp has told him he won't get as much first team action, and has been off the boil for a while. He has been a bit of a liability for a while, so probably time to move on.

D

Deleted member 16999

Not "wants away" more Klopp has told him he won't get as much first team action, and has been off the boil for a while. He has been a bit of a liability for a while, so probably time to move on.
So Klopp likely to have replacements lined up, as Skrtel only signed a new contract (pre Klopp) last summer, I know he's had injuries this year, but I'd of still thought he was one of the better defensive players they have, Lovren has improved and Toure is getting on.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Toure has gone. He has signed Matip, a young central defender so will possibly look for another dependning on how they think Sahko will fair. Also don't forget Gomez, who was having an excellent season till his knee injury.

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh I can post on this thread this season rather than that championship one with supporters of all those crap teams like Reading and Fulham 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.