And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Whether we win the title or not, I have spent all my life wishing to watch football of that quality coming from a blue shirt. ( well maroon and black ).

D

Deleted member 16999

Great result away at W Brom, especiall from 1-0 down, the right back, Holgate, looks a crackin player. Early days but always good to move above the loveable neighbours :rofl:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Great fight back from Chelsea :D:whoo::whoo::whoo:

And Liverpool stuffed by Burnley :rofl::rofl:

Happy days :cheers:

Apparently it was all the referee's fault for not sending Costa off, according to Tony Gale. Unfortunately, judging by the comments on a Chelsea forum, he may have a point……….

D

Deleted member 18588

Referees. Consistency. Do you seriously expect to see those two words in the same sentence in relation to the Premier League; if so, can I have a pint of what you're drinking please? :rofl:

I did say hope not believe!:(

But perhaps this might just be a start.;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I wholeheartedly agree. Just hope all other refs take a similarly tough line.

I've only just seen these on Sky Sports News. First one, the defender had his arm and shirt but I thought the Sterling one was soft as he was fending him off with his hands and not holding. Is there anything in the laws that says a player has to look at the ball as this seems to be the key to the directive being given. I didn't think he had hold and to be fair given the height difference I didn't see Sterling was gaining an advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.