And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you had won the league you would have actually bought it just for a lot less money than some others and that's a fact.

Leicester have actually proved you don't need massive names with massive ego,s but I believe it wont happen again so either spend big or win very little if anything at all.

I think you missed the point too Tony.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
A Billionaire just like yours, nothing illegal.
Nope,but everyone likes to whinge about Chelsea & City's owners splashing the cash.
And now you & others are moaning because Arsenals owner isn't splashing the cash.
Come on Paul I'm sure even you can see how hypocritical this is😳.

Do you even realise that you're just making the same points over & over & over again??
What are you hoping to achieve? The Arsenal fans agree with you just to shut you up? 🤔

Last edited:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Except we spend what we make from football. That's how it should be IMO.

Football has changed. Simple as that.

While I admire the principle behind what Arsenal do, the modern game of billionaire owners has changed the playing field so to speak.

FFP was/is a joke. If it wasn't how come City can still spend £100M+ and other club's spending mass amounts.

Times have changed and, while Arsenal have the capacity to spend the money they have made from football (wasn't it over £100M) , they choose not to.

Question is why?

D

Deleted member 16999

Nope,but everyone likes to whinge about Chelsea & City's owners splashing the cash.
And now you & others are moaning because Arsenals owner isn't splashing the cash.
Come on Paul I'm sure even you can how hypocritical this is😳.

Do you even realise that you're just making the same points over & over & over again??
What are you hoping to achieve? The Arsenal fans agree with you just to shut you up? 🤔
I don't care what Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd or any other club spend good luck to them.
It is trying to understand how they see themselves moving forward, others are spending to improve, but to some that is unfair.

I haven't heard fans of any other team moaning about the spends of rivals and the bad luck they get compared to Arsenal fans.

Chelsea had an absolute shocker of a season and are simply sorting it out and getting on with it, no blaming off field antics etc or City spending more.

Finally, please don't question what I post or how often it is a forum were I can post what and how often I like so long as I stay within the forum rules, please feel free to block or ignore me

D

Deleted member 16999

Except we spend what we make from football. That's how it should be IMO.
But not reality, so you have to accept what other clubs do and if they are more succesful then so be it,

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I don't care what Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd or any other club spend good luck to them.
It is trying to understand how they see themselves moving forward, others are spending to improve, but to some that is unfair.

I haven't heard fans of any other team moaning about the spends of rivals and the bad luck they get compared to Arsenal fans.

Chelsea had an absolute shocker of a season and are simply sorting it out and getting on with it, no blaming off field antics etc or City spending more.

Finally, please don't question what I post or how often it is a forum were I can post what and how often I like so long as I stay within the forum rules, please feel free to block or ignore me

So you've never heard other fans ,or even other teams players blaming other teams spending for their own failures?? Wow😳

Evertons new owner as got a few bob,obviously he'll be splashing the cash on big name players & challenging for major honours?

D

Deleted member 16999

So you've never heard other fans ,or even other teams players blaming other teams spending for their own failures?? Wow😳

Evertons new owner as got a few bob,obviously he'll be splashing the cash on big name players & challenging for major honours?

No, I've read bitter jealous people moan about it, especially about City and Chelsea, good luck to them, normal fans care about winning trophies.

If Evertons new owner spends his money and we get Trophies, brilliant,

What's the point of having these owners if they don't spend.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
But not reality, so you have to accept what other clubs do and if they are more succesful then so be it,

Ok Paul let's forget about Arsenal for 1min (if possible)
Who are the top class signings that the likes of Spurs,Everton,Liverpool & Southampton have made to try & really kick on this season?
All got wealthy owners & recieve their share of the TV money,so why aren't they trying to sign the cream of the crop?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
No, I've read bitter jealous people moan about it, especially about City and Chelsea, good luck to them, normal fans care about winning trophies.

So do you expect him to spend big?

Pin-seeker

Visit site

so you've read the bitter jealous people moaning about it on here then 👍🏻

That's not the way they want success 🙄

D

Deleted member 16999

So do you expect him to spend big?

I expect him to support Koeman in who he believes we need to sign, if Koeman thinks Pogba should sign for Everton and make a difference, yes I expect us to put in a bid, Pogba and his agent will laugh, but that shouldn't mean we accept mediocrity.

D

Deleted member 16999

so you've read the bitter jealous people moaning about it on here then 👍🏻

That's not the way they want success 🙄

People on here have moaned about abramovich etc, but not blamed abramovich directly for their team failing unlike Arsenal fans, never Wengers fault,

Status
Not open for further replies.