And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
he's won La Liga and narrowly missed out on 2 champions league cups with a team that is below the standards of others in said competitions.

He has also done this at a 'selling club' every year they sell a big player and he manages to replace.
They haven't got the biggest pulling power for a club and don't get the A list players but he always gets them playing and always signs the right players.
Look at Griezzmann, good player when at Sociedad but the level he's managed to step up to whilst at Athletico is phenomenal.

He's a fantastic tactician and always wears his heart on his sleeve.

Brilliant manager if you ask me.

The forum that just keeps on giving.

If I could be bothered to entertain I think I could come up with a much better argument for Jose but I really do have to get on with my life in the real world.

Your entiltled to your opinion though

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site

If I could be bothered to entertain I think I could come up with a much better argument for Jose but I really do have to get on with my life in the real world.

Apologies that my opinion doesn't match up to yours.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com

How rude asks you for your opinion then does one.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I see that City have just spent another £26M on Gabriel Jesus. Spending has now gone beyond £100M

Man U will easily top that if they buy Pogba

Must be really difficult managing teams like Utd and City.

Guardiola and Mourinho are genius and will rightly be lauded if they win silverware this season.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I see that City have just spent another £26M on Gabriel Jesus. Spending has now gone beyond £100M

Guardiola and Mourinho are genius and will rightly be lauded if they win silverware this season.

Try and be a bit more subtle when fishing 🙄

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Oh the bitterness, it's not our fault you have a billionaire owner who never attends and hasn't put a penny of his own money into the club and yet charges 3m a year for advisory services! You have the 3rd highest income/turnover, one of the highest gate receipts and yet you bleet about money all the time, the records getting thin now, it's your choice or Stans and Arsene's you don't spend anything, you've got the dollar, we heard all last season you were going to spend big this time now the excuses of the stadium had finished, so, wheres these big spending signings?

Will never happen whilst Arsene is there IMO and whilst he's there and doesn't change, you won't win the PL, IMHO

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Oh the bitterness, it's not our fault you have a billionaire owner who never attends and hasn't put a penny of his own money into the club and yet charges 3m a year for advisory services! You have the 3rd highest income/turnover, one of the highest gate receipts and yet you bleet about money all the time, the records getting thin now, it's your choice or Stans and Arsene's you don't spend anything, you've got the dollar, we heard all last season you were going to spend big this time now the excuses of the stadium had finished, so, wheres these big spending signings?

Will never happen whilst Arsene is there IMO and whilst he's there and doesn't change, you won't win the PL, IMHO

If you want to pretend you know what your talking about, its possibly best to get your facts right, Stan is the major shareholder he isn't the owner.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If you want to pretend you know what your talking about, its possibly best to get your facts right, Stan is the major shareholder he isn't the owner.

Arsenal ownership Arsenal Holdings PLC, major shareholders are: Kroenke Sports Enterprises UK (registered in Delaware, owned by US resident Stan Kroenke) 67%; Red and White Securities Limited (owned via Jersey, by Russian resident Alisher Usmanov) 30%.

Stan Kroenke appears the epitome of absentee investor ownership; he has put no money into the club itself, rarely attends, and his company again charged a £3m fee for “strategic and advisory services”.

Good enough for you..

D

Deleted member 16999

Belgium appoint Roberto Martinez as there new manager!!!
Good luck to him.

D

Deleted member 1740

:mmm: failure rewarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16999

:mmm: failure rewarded.
Surprised tbh, newspapers had him linked with Hull.

Mind you, name a manager who hasn't failed and been rewarded, they all seem to just shuffle around.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
No he hasn't failed ( isn't failing)

I think most neutral , unbiased, football loving people will share the same view.

I think what he achieved during the tight financial times was fantastic. Now, I think he is failing.

Which Arsenal player excites? None. They are as grey as Wenger's suit. Is there a Henry, Vieta, Wright, Adams, Bergkamp in the squad? No, there isn't one single stand out star.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
I think what he achieved during the tight financial times was fantastic. Now, I think he is failing.

Which Arsenal player excites? None. They are as grey as Wenger's suit. Is there a Henry, Vieta, Wright, Adams, Bergkamp in the squad? No, there isn't one single stand out star.

You might find all those players have retired, there is an Alexis, Özil and a Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.