And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

Yeah you've only got to look at the World class players that Klopps been splashing the cash on😳😂.
But obviously you're happy and the future looks bright 🙄

Crack on Hall of famer 👍🏻👍🏻

So general football discussion, everybody's opinion allowed and as soon as Phil posts you come on and start the wind up!! give it a rest, it's you trolling his every post that is becoming boring and spoiling this thread, even worse when you agree with Slime about his post being sensible, but he'll talk crap in the future so your giving him stick for future posts.

Grow up or put him on ignore

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
£75M on a 29 yr old that hasn't played a second of PL football does not guarantee a 'massive extra dimension that Arsenal are crying out for'. Do you even know if Higuain ever wanted to leave Italy?

Arsenal second in the league last year and Wenger beat the likes of Klopp, Van Gaal, Hiddink, Pochettino, Pellegrini etc. So not too shabby , where did Liverpool finish again?

Arsenal charge what people are prepared to pay to watch great, exciting , progressive football in the city of London - market forces.

We don't have the same fan base as Utd and we don't have sugar daddies like Chelsea and City. So i know if we are top 4 then we are doing OK.

Oh the rank hypocrisy; moan like stink about other clubs having rich owners yet quite happy to have a manager who is on record as saying that there are two prices for every player, the Chelsea price and everybody else's price. You really couldn't make it up.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So general football discussion, everybody's opinion allowed and as soon as Phil posts you come on and start the wind up!! give it a rest, it's you trolling his every post that is becoming boring and spoiling this thread, even worse when you agree with Slime about his post being sensible, but he'll talk crap in the future so your giving him stick for future posts.

Why not put me on ignore Paul?? 😳😳

Sluuuurrp sluuuuuurrrp

D

Deleted member 16999

Why not put me on ignore Paul?? 😳😳

Sluuuurrp sluuuuuurrrp
Seriously, have a look at yourself, nothing to do with childish remarks (slurp etc) you agreed with Slime his post was sensible! So the only reason you answered him was to have a dig, you are the issue on the football thread, you stalk him, check your own posts out and if I'm wrong I'll make a donation to H4H

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Seriously, have a look at yourself, nothing to do with childish remarks (slurp etc) you agreed with Slime his post was sensible! So the only reason you answered him was to have a dig, you are the issue on the football thread, you stalk him, check your own posts out and if I'm wrong I'll make a donation to H4H

Sorry Paul I'm struggling to make much sense out of this 👍🏻

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So apparently City won't go to £50m for Stones.
£50m should get you the finished article,not potential.
Bet Barnsley are preying for the move to happen.

D

Deleted member 16999

You'll have to ask Wenger. I'm sure that he will want to change certain things from last season not so much in personnel but how we play, formation, strategy etc.

Another season with the same group of players cannot hurt either. Some young players breaking through, fit again Wilshere and Cazorla. Xhaka looks a decent signing.....

Doesn't worry me, people on here writing off Arsenal before anyone has kicked a ball.

If you're right and you do kick on from last season then surely only winning the League is an acceptable improvement over last season.

What then would be unacceptable?
Still got over 4 weeks of the transfer window left so he could buy, but I would suggest anything outside the top 4 this season would be disastrous for you's.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

I think it's you who has a problem with Pinseeker which is bordering obsessive! PS is constantly on here and questioning everyone's opinions, so why not LP's also when he jumps in? The point PS was making, which I could see, was although LP's post was accurate against what Sean posted, he (ps) was questioning the irony of it as Liverpool aren't exactly doing what he was suggesting and preaching.

Maybe if you pulled yourself out of LP's backside you'd have read it correctly instead of in your biased view of PS, IMO.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think it's you who has a problem with Pinseeker which is bordering obsessive! PS is constantly on here and questioning everyone's opinions, so why not LP's also when he jumps in? The point PS was making, which I could see, was although LP's post was accurate against what Sean posted, he (ps) was questioning the irony of it as Liverpool aren't exactly doing what he was suggesting and preaching.

Maybe if you pulled yourself out of LP's backside you'd have read it correctly instead of in your biased view of PS, IMO.

You're wasting your time fish,Paul just sees it as a oppertunity to score brownie points with Phil AGAIN.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
but I would suggest anything outside the top 4 this season would be disastrous for you's.

You weren't out for long 😜

And what a comment that is, the only 1 you'll never hear when referring to Everton 😂😂

D

Deleted member 16999

You weren't out for long 😜

And what a comment that is, the only 1 you'll never hear when referring to Everton 😂😂

I won't be replying to the troll anymore, not the thread😃

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh the rank hypocrisy; moan like stink about other clubs having rich owners yet quite happy to have a manager who is on record as saying that there are two prices for every player, the Chelsea price and everybody else's price. You really couldn't make it up.

Hardly moaning like stink, just pointing out where Arsenal are in the pecking order in terms of financial muscle in the transfer market.

I wouldn't mention it at all but it seems certain people need reminding that Arsenal are infact doing quite well and that Wenger is doing a great job. Just putting things in perspective a little that's all - no offence.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Over 100k expected in Michigan later to see Chelsea v Real.
From a financial point of view can certainly see why clubs push their brand so much abroad.
Apparently Chelsea were 3rd on the list of shirts sold in 2015/16,behind Barca & Bayern.
UTD & Arsenal also in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.