And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I beg to differ, but then I would.

Whelan is very underrated as a midfielder. Yes he doesn't grab the headlines, but he does a job.

I'd love to be proved wrong with the JA signing, but I cant see it.

at least we've still got Glen there if it doesn't click mate!

What dya think of Arnie's situation?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Higuain gone to Juve for £75m, decent enough player but thats a ridiculous fee imo, anyone would think Juve gonna have potfuls of money from someone coming in lol

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Higuain gone to Juve for £75m, decent enough player but thats a ridiculous fee imo, anyone would think Juve gonna have potfuls of money from someone coming in lol

That's a huge sum of money, however, that seems to be the way it is nowadays ....................... unless you can get one on a free :D.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

I say stuff em if there not going to pay there share of agents fee walk away especially as they've spent the money already :D

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I say stuff em if there not going to pay there share of agents fee walk away especially as they've spent the money already :D

Totally agree.
Walk away before it gets totally out of hand.
The agent works for the player so let the player sort out agents' fees!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stokie, you may have got your wish. It sounds like Arnie is staying. Your boys are also pictured at Universal Studio's at the moment. They are paving the way for your visit :D

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Stokie, you may have got your wish. It sounds like Arnie is staying. Your boys are also pictured at Universal Studio's at the moment. They are paving the way for your visit :D

Fingers crossed mate, won't believe until he's signed on the dotted lines!

I saw yesterday mate, they're playing Orlando tomorrow in a friendly, shame i'm not over there now! :D

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Say what you want about Higuain's price tag, but the man is a goalscorer.

Real Madrid: 107 goals in 190 games
Napoli: 71 goals in 104 games

Serious goal ratio and had a superb season last season. Not many guys featured in EA's Team of the Week on FIFA 16 more than Higuain. If you know anything about FIFA Ultimate Team - Higuain has 10 different cards this year, just insane. Ignoring the fees they're going for, if you asked me who I'd pay more money for - Higuain or Pogba, it'd be Higuain all day. He's awesome.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Say what you want about Higuain's price tag, but the man is a goalscorer.

Real Madrid: 107 goals in 190 games
Napoli: 71 goals in 104 games

Serious goal ratio and had a superb season last season. Not many guys featured in EA's Team of the Week on FIFA 16 more than Higuain. If you know anything about FIFA Ultimate Team - Higuain has 10 different cards this year, just insane. Ignoring the fees they're going for, if you asked me who I'd pay more money for - Higuain or Pogba, it'd be Higuain all day. He's awesome.

with you on this mate, the guy just scores goals.

I think he's a massively underrated player too, nothing fancy but a great all round player.

Juventus with him and Dybala up top will be lethal.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
with you on this mate, the guy just scores goals.

I think he's a massively underrated player too, nothing fancy but a great all round player.

Juventus with him and Dybala up top will be lethal.

He's hugely under-rated. Juve had an awesome side last year, but this year they've added Dani Alves, Miralem Pjanic, Medhi Benatia and now Higuain. Be a shame for them if they lose Pogba, but when they've got Marchisio-Pjanic-Khedira I don't think it's a huge issue. Got to be one of the big favourites for the CL this year.

-------------------------Buffon--------------------
-----------Bonucci----Chiellini----Benatia--------
---Alves---------------Khedira-------Sandro------
-------------Marchisio-----------Pjanic------------
--------------Higuain------------Dybala------------

What a side that is, and they have the likes of Pereyra, Mandzukic, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Evra and Zaza on the bench. They're going to be a force.

Last edited:

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
He's hugely under-rated. Juve had an awesome side last year, but this year they've added Dani Alves, Miralem Pjanic, Medhi Benatia and now Higuain. Be a shame for them if they lose Pogba, but when they've got Marchisio-Pjanic-Khedira I don't think it's a huge issue. Got to be one of the big favourites for the CL this year.

What a side that is, and they have the likes of Pereyra, Mandzukic, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Evra and Zaza on the bench. They're going to be a force.

very very good team.
Interesting that Madrid and Barca have not really made many moves as of yet, will have to see what happens!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Barca have done a bit of business. Signed Umtiti, Andre Gomes, Lucas Digne and Denis Suarez. Not big names but 4 very solid signings. But yeah, Madrid have done no business other than bringing Morata back, but looks like they're insta-selling him for a profit.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

adding in bribing a few officials and they'll be well away! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.