And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

You are not a Politician are you as you can't answer yes or no.
I can't see your point we both agree refs are inconsistent
most fans wear red or blue glasses .
the Man U fans thought the ref favoured us
the Liverpool fans think otherwise.
the Coleman booking was the linesman who told the ref.
he can't be looking both ways at once
the linesman yesterday could not see Valencia was offside from 10ft because he got himself in a very poor position.
but there really is no excuse for not seeing a player run into the fans as the game is stopped and most players are booked for it.
So your way of proving Referees are inconsistent is to give examples were the Linesman got it wrong :rofl:
No mention of ignoring previous posts :thup:
Still no mention of whether Lovren should've been booked or not!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Go on then, give me the Man U version of refs decisions yesterday.

I havent called him a Man U fan BTW, just questioned his uneven decision making for very similar situations. Your version?
pogba should be done for assault on Henderson.

i have taken the dog for shorter walks than Herrera had hold of Firminos shirt then went down like he had been shot in the face but think Firminos very lucky to stay on you just can't do that these days.

Rooneys was a very poor tackle on Millner.

Linesman not in line with last man so could not see offside.

officials very poor but have to control 22 cheats they all do it.

D

Deleted member 18588

As fans we all of us see incorrect decisions that go against us but overlook the others.

The same linesman who missed Valencia being offside also wrongly gave Rooney offside but fortunately his effort was saved. Had it not been I wonder what the Liverpool fans would now be saying about the decision and a perfectly good goal had been disallowed.

Impossible for the committed fan to make objective assessments?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As fans we all of us see incorrect decisions that go against us but overlook the others.

The same linesman who missed Valencia being offside also wrongly gave Rooney offside but fortunately his effort was saved. Had it not been I wonder what the Liverpool fans would now be saying about the decision and a perfectly good goal had been disallowed.

It is hard to be objective as a match-going passionate fan, I'm sure you can relate to that. Its even harder when its a derby game.

However, I wont say black is white. I might have 20 odd years ago, but most of us mature with age, but not all.

I cant remember that Rooney one.:whoo:

That was the exception that proved the rule.;)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Agree with this but that's part of the fun.

my mate some years ago made a computer program that could reverse the kits on teams playing together , most fans reversed their opinions as they could not admit their team was at fault it was very interesting..

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So your way of proving Referees are inconsistent is to give examples were the Linesman got it wrong :rofl:
No mention of ignoring previous posts :thup:
Still no mention of whether Lovren should've been booked or not!
If you agree the linesman got it wrong how can the ref book Lovren if he did not see it.
I do think Lovren should have been booked yes.

as for the previous posts typical blue nose living in the past.

D

Deleted member 16999

If you agree the linesman got it wrong how can the ref book Lovren if he did not see it.
I do think Lovren should have been booked yes.

as for the previous posts typical blue nose living in the past.

Please tell me what you're on about "living in the past" you've lost me on that one.

What was the Ref doing when Coleman and Lovren were pushing each other.

D

Deleted member 16999

well read the previous posts ike you told me.
Davies into crowd yellow yes or no.

Just for you, already stated on the thread at 09:41 this morning that he was a lucky lad because he should've been booked,

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Please tell me what you're on about "living in the past" you've lost me on that one.

What was the Ref doing when Coleman and Lovren were pushing each other.[/

how do do I know what the ref was doing , but if he had to take the linesmans word for it he obviously wasn't watching the handbags or he would have booked both of them.

The ref was probably watching the other 20 cheats the players really don't help.

most blues still think they are a big club like in the past , you were once but not anymore.

Liverpool are not what they used to be its all about money these days.

D

Deleted member 16999

What was the Ref doing when Coleman and Lovren were pushing each other.[/

how do do I know what the ref was doing , but if he had to take the linesmans word for it he obviously wasn't watching the handbags or he would have booked both of them.

The ref was probably watching the other 20 cheats the players really don't help.

most blues still think they are a big club like in the past , you were once but not anymore.

Liverpool are not what they used to be its all about money these days.
I've not stated anything about being a big club you're making yourself look a bit daft with that comment.

I take it saying Davies should've been booked means something else to you, because to me it means yes.

Have a read of Liverbirdie or Stu_C's posts, they're good at banter, you could learn a lot from them :thup:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've not stated anything about being a big club you're making yourself look a bit daft with that comment.

I take it saying Davies should've been booked means something else to you, because to me it means yes.

Have a read of Liverbirdie or Stu_C's posts, they're good at banter, you could learn a lot from them :thup:

My main point about the past was we were talking about referees you brought it up about the derby match weeks ago.

why not just say yes when you mean yes then.

yes because they speak sense not like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.