And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is it me (probably) but has the 3rd round been very lacklustre so far. Good result for Sutton v Wimbledon but other than that all rather so so

It's you.

West Ham: Out
West Brom: Out
Stoke: Out
Everton: Out
Swansea: Out
Bournemouth: Out

When's the draw?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It's you.

West Ham: Out
West Brom: Out
Stoke: Out
Everton: Out
Swansea: Out
Bournemouth: Out

When's the draw?

West Ham out to a PL team
West Brom out to a top championship side
Stoke at home to Wolves - good away win
Everton - out to a PL team
Swansea out to a PL side
Bournemouth - probably the biggest result of the round to date.

D

Deleted member 1740

Listening to all the bloo's ringing in moaning to Ronnie Goodlass on the wireless today was funny, I was surprised at how many times we got mentioned and we didn't even play today :rofl:

D

Deleted member 16999

Listening to all the bloo's ringing in moaning to Ronnie Goodlass on the wireless today was funny, I was surprised at how many times we got mentioned and we didn't even play today :rofl:
In what context were you's mentioned?

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Hardly surprising,after all you're the biggest club in the universe & everyone's obsessed with you 🙄

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Hurrrayyyyy pinseeker actually has a brain cell. Well done you :clap: :clap:

Obviously you haven't noticed the amount of times other teams get talked about,yet their fans don't seem to play the poor us card so much.
Wonder why that is 🤔

D

Deleted member 1740

Obviously you haven't noticed the amount of times other teams get talked about,yet their fans don't seem to play the poor us card so much.
Wonder why that is 🤔

Listen gobshyte instead of taking snide little digs like a little rat why don't you just come out and say what you really mean?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Calm down La,I mean you don't see other fans on here crying like little girls because they get talked about.
But crack on flower 👍🏻

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well we are crap so I can understand the moaning, but at least the club looks like it's on the up for the first time in 25-30 years so another season of waiting is not going to harm us, the future looks bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.