And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yeah because we should be beating teams like Preston in the cup 8-0 :rolleyes:

#fantasyfootball

I doubt you'll have 8 shots on target at this rate,......and that chance off the line could/should be 4-nil 😂

#WengerObsession

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
getting outplayed by a championship mid table side, its ok though because we'll show "character" later on

take out 3 or 4 players and this looks a very ordinary group

I think this is the best squad we have had for 10 years. There is one weak link, and he doesn't set foot on the pitch.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
WOB out in full force tonight.

Embarrassing.

No, for a PL team in the position they are with the players you have, you have been embarrassing and embarrassed in the whole of that first half, it's no wonder Wenger is concentrating on existing contracts, I can hear the shouts from the dressing room, ABANDON SHIP 😂😂

Fish

Banned
Visit site
far better intent as soon as they came out and back on level terms, why do we have to go behind for this to happen though???

I think your very lucky to have conceded only the 1 goal in that first half.

You looked a different team for the first few minutes of the second half but you've gone quiet again, who the motivator out there supposed to be, do you gave a captain 🤔

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think your very lucky to have conceded only the 1 goal in that first half.

You looked a different team for the first few minutes of the second half but you've gone quiet again, who the motivator out there supposed to be, do you gave a captain 🤔

we may have one wearing an armband, we certainly dont have a leader

that should be a pen for the pull on giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.