And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bump

Cooey:ears:

Hes a knob isnt he, I'd report him to the mods but would rather sort things out myself.

As great a bantz as trotting out Sinbad every time.

Stuey, did I ever tell you about the time when he sent me 3 PM's, panicking about LP being banned, it was probably the end of the sad mans little life.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Hes a knob isnt he, I'd report him to the mods but would rather sort things out myself.

As great a bantz as trotting out Sinbad every time.

Stuey, did I ever tell you about the time when he sent me 3 PM's, panicking about LP being banned, it was probably the end of the sad mans little life.

Apologies if my saying that you're a dead ringer for the window cleaner off brookside upset you La.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just saw a tackle by manure resident diver Young in a replay and I think some refs going on recent events would have sent him off, certainly no complaints from anyone if he'd have received a red 🤔

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Millwall put Bournemouth to the sword and I must admit I now look at the Terriers scores and they convincingly put Port Vale to bed.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Preston should be 3-nil up here, or is that the idea, Arsenal now give 3-0 head starts 😂😜

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
getting outplayed by a championship mid table side, its ok though because we'll show "character" later on

take out 3 or 4 players and this looks a very ordinary group

Fish

Banned
Visit site
getting outplayed by a championship mid table side, its ok though because we'll show "character" later on

take out 3 or 4 players and this looks a very ordinary group

Preston are playing great football, constantly picking arsenals pockets in midfield, I hope the missed chances don't cost them because they working very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.