And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sanchez is not a happy bunny at Arsenal, calls for Wengers head will certainly get stronger if Sanchez jumps ship as he's clearly not happy with his team mates and the real possibility of no European football next year, it's obviously not a good enough attraction to only challenge for a domestic cup now & then 

Hey Fish, I think they're almost a dead cert for European football next year .............. in the Europa League.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Interesting story regarding Usmanovs company aquiring naming rights at Everton's training ground finch farm. If it wasn't he who bought Moshiris stake at Arsenal I'd be thinking he's looking at getting out.

I know for certain I wouldn't be happy if a company JWH owned ploughed money into another Prem team.

D

Deleted member 1740

Interesting story regarding Usmanovs company aquiring naming rights at Everton's training ground finch farm. If it wasn't he who bought Moshiris stake at Arsenal I'd be thinking he's looking at getting out.

I know for certain I wouldn't be happy if a company JWH owned ploughed money into another Prem team.

I smell a rat with this one.

D

Deleted member 16999

How can an individual have an interest in two teams ?

He hasn't, Sky Sports News went into detail, it's only if the individual has a place on the board or owns shares, no issue with the Company sponsoring the training ground.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I dont think a loss in the cup to Man City will cause his demise but I don't think he will have long if more results against so called lesser teams go against him

Thing is, with their league position, European football is unlikely and so I think the club and fans would have wanted a good cup run. Can it be solely down to the new stadium?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did West Ham try their hardest ......................... I don't think so, they were pathetic.
The players coud cost Bilic, but hey, I expect they'll blame the stadium!

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thing is, with their league position, European football is unlikely and so I think the club and fans would have wanted a good cup run. Can it be solely down to the new stadium?

Do West Ham win away.....Yes and so I don't believe the stadium is the reason at all. Players are not performing. Their main man From last season Payet has not been at the races this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.