And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

Everton have spent somewhere between £7.5m and £11m on Charlton youngster Ademola Lookman. Don't know anything about him, any reports?
He's the next Messi/Ronaldo rolled into 1 :rofl:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dan - I'll be following the answers to your question as I don't know much about him either. They are not loaning him back though and the indications are that he will be playing for the first team pretty imminently. Hopefully he is the next Deli Alli :whoo:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yep, from the 70 odd minutes I saw, he let it flow.

I didnt think Chelsea were that bad, just not as clinical in the box.

It seems like Spurs fans have only just found this thread. One thing I hate is part time, glory hunters, who only find a voice when their team is going well.

I worked with a Welsh fella for 8 years who never mentioned Man U or football once, then they won the league after 26 years and suddenly he's talking about them every week. Hate 'em.

Or maybe Spurs fans (and others) don't post on this thread because they get fed up with the never ending saga between some Liverpool and Arsenal fans regarding Wenger:thup:

Great win for Spurs and its made the title race more interesting now.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Everton have spent somewhere between £7.5m and £11m on Charlton youngster Ademola Lookman. Don't know anything about him, any reports?
Saw him play last season, and looked very lightweight for the Championship. Only young so presume he has been bought as one for the future. Surprised if he features much this season.

What do Liverpool supporters know about Tiago Ilori ? Any good ? Understand he is quick and left footed and can play from the back. Sounds good for us, but hardly had a game in defence for Liverpool in three years is worrying.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 1740

Saw him play last season, and looked very lightweight for the Championship. Only young so presume he has been bought as one for the future. Surprised if he features much this season.

What do Liverpool supporters know about Tiago Ilori ? Any good ? Understand he is quick and left footed and can play from the back. Sounds good for us, but hardly had a game in defence for Liverpool in three years is worrying.:whistle:

Another one of Rodger's finest signings.He was a great prospect when we signed him and was highly rated in Portugal. He never got a real chance apart from a couple of games under Klopp where he was badly lacking match fitness though he looked decent.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well Fonte has put in a request to leave Southampton and could be on his way to Utd not Liverpool for a change and Sanchez is not a happy bunny at Arsenal, calls for Wengers head will certainly get stronger if Sanchez jumps ship as he's clearly not happy with his team mates and the real possibility of no European football next year, it's obviously not a good enough attraction to only challenge for a domestic cup now & then 😜

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

He has looked good in reserve games, and friendlies etc, but doesnt look robust enough to be a centre half in the Premiership. I dont think hes gonna fill out any more, so may have to go abroad. Quick, cool on the ball. May be a good option for you, but needs a few pies down him.

He also has a slightly curlyish "hairdo".

Status
Not open for further replies.