And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

Spurs very much the better side tonight, they didn't let Chelsea dictate the play and took there chances.

I thought the ref let quite a few silly fouls go that he'd have blown up for in many of his previous games, let's hope it's a sign Of The times though i won't hold my breath.

G

guest100718

who put the end to the chelski run - tottenham.

Fantastic result, get in.

We've got alli, dele alli, i just don't think you understand.
He only cost 5 mill- he's better than ozil, we've got dele alli.

We've got alli, dele alli.....

Yid army, yid army

come on you spurs

D

Deleted member 16999

Enjoyed that tonight, 2 good teams and the better on the night came out on top,
All top 6 will drop points, it about who drops the least and against who, fun times ahead.

D

Deleted member 1740

Enjoyed that tonight, 2 good teams and the better on the night came out on top,
All top 6 will drop points, it about who drops the least and against who, fun times ahead.

The ref didn't spoil it neither which was a bonus.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The ref didn't spoil it neither which was a bonus.

Yep, from the 70 odd minutes I saw, he let it flow.

I didnt think Chelsea were that bad, just not as clinical in the box.

It seems like Spurs fans have only just found this thread. One thing I hate is part time, glory hunters, who only find a voice when their team is going well.

I worked with a Welsh fella for 8 years who never mentioned Man U or football once, then they won the league after 26 years and suddenly he's talking about them every week. Hate 'em.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It seems like Spurs fans have only just found this thread. One thing I hate is part time, glory hunters, who only find a voice when their team is going well.

I worked with a Welsh fella for 8 years who never mentioned Man U or football once, then they won the league after 26 years and suddenly he's talking about them every week. Hate 'em.

Oh well...at least it provides an opportunity for your hate to be focused elsewhere 👍

D

Deleted member 1740

Your right I think there was a foul before the goal but he waved play on.

Big game on the 15th now mate a win for us and we are title contenders

You see in the last 15 years those type of tackles have been given as fouls so it becomes the norm. I've seen plenty of refs Inc Oliver who have blown up for fouls like the one against Arsenal for the 3rd.

I'd love refs to start waving play on to these niggly little clashes because it improves the game.

That game was a decent spectacle for the neutral and I think that was down to Atkinson , Mike Dean Was The same in the Derby apart from the Barkley on Henderson challenge.

Yernited have always been title contenders with that squad and manager. I wonder if he'll set up for a point like he did at Anfield?

Where's fishy?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
You see in the last 15 years those type of tackles have been given as fouls so it becomes the norm. I've seen plenty of refs Inc Oliver who have blown up for fouls like the one against Arsenal for the 3rd.

I'd love refs to start waving play on to these niggly little clashes because it improves the game.

That game was a decent spectacle for the neutral and I think that was down to Atkinson , Mike Dean Was The same in the Derby apart from the Barkley on Henderson challenge.

Yernited have always been title contenders with that squad and manager. I wonder if he'll set up for a point like he did at Anfield?

Where's fishy?

No mate all out for the win.

You know Fish only posts when Chelsea is winning[that should entice him out]

Status
Not open for further replies.