And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

Calm down La,I mean you don't see other fans on here crying like little girls because they get talked about.
But crack on flower 👍🏻

I'm very calm.

I know exactly what you're referring too, like I said instead of snide little digs come out and say it. I know you won't because it's too easy to hide behind a computer screen instead.

Internet hardcase.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm very calm.

I know exactly what you're referring too, like I said instead of snide little digs come out and say it. I know you won't because it's too easy to hide behind a computer screen instead.

Internet hardcase.

Stu leave him to it - the more that ignore him then he might just drift away when he isn't getting the reaction he craves

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I'm very calm.

Internet hardcase.

Here we go again 🙄.
I've told you exactly what I mean,but don't let that stop you AGAIN.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm very calm.

Internet hardcase.

Hes a coward mate, no friends to talk of on here, and all the Chelsea fans hate him, as well.

10k posts and 9k on Liverpool, or quoting me, you or Phil.

If I had an obsession like that, I'd expect a mate to take me to one side, which he obviously lacks.

Is that ok, girlfriend?:D

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Listening to all the bloo's ringing in moaning to Ronnie Goodlass on the wireless today was funny, I was surprised at how many times we got mentioned and we didn't even play today :rofl:

i heard him saying 1-2, 1-2. I thought he was testing his microphone for a minute 😂😂

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ooooo, should you judge him on a cup game, as so many arent "up" for it these days, or make lots of changes, or is that the final nail in the coofin, cos of his league form, although thought you were doing ok.

Of course I should. We played a championship side (not even a good one) at home with a full side.
Players that have won CL trophies and we were so poor.

We were awful against watford it was just that they were way worse.
Bojan is probably the most talented player I've ever seen at Stoke yet he's being forced out by championship level players.
His tactics are poor and never seems to have a plan B.
His man management is horrendous tbh and we're starting to stagnate.

All becoming a bit boring really.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stokie, interesting one. I'd say you, West Ham, Southampton, Palace are all under performing this year. Everton are just about getting away with it, West Brom are over achieving. I'm talking about the mid division within a division that exists in the PL. Is Hughes actually under pressure or are you a lone voice so far?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Quality finish by Rashford for the fourth yesterday. Great technique, struck perfectly and curled expertly into the net. World class.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

I don't think he will at Utd. Still down the pecking order ATM. Personally think if he was destined for that he'd be the main one already. He's gonna be very good. But imo more of a good player than great. Would love to be proved wrong as he's English.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I don't think he will at Utd. Still down the pecking order ATM. Personally think if he was destined for that he'd be the main one already. He's gonna be very good. But imo more of a good player than great. Would love to be proved wrong as he's English.

Still only 19 tho mate.
Rooney & Ibra not getting any younger so maybe he'll get more game time sooner rather than later.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Still only 19 tho mate.
Rooney & Ibra not getting any younger so maybe he'll get more game time sooner rather than later.

Yeah he may do. I think a lot will depend who's manager. Don't see him as a mourinho striker. Will he be happy in 3 years always being sub or played out wide?

he seems a talent ATM. But think he's a long way off world class ATM. Will be good to seem him develop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.