And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So Ronaldo is the best player in the world.
No Premier league players make the team of the year.
Infact the team is made up of Real & Barca players apart from the GK.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
The mighty Wycombe away to Spurs in the FA cup 4th round

Bring it on :)

Is it just me or is this the most uninspiring 4th round draw ever?

Normally there's one stand out game of the round but I'm struggling to see it here. Sets it up for the 5th round I suppose as most of the big teams SHOULD get through this round.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is it just me or is this the most uninspiring 4th round draw ever?

Normally there's one stand out game of the round but I'm struggling to see it here. Sets it up for the 5th round I suppose as most of the big teams SHOULD get through this round.

I think Plymouth Vs Wolves will be a tight affair 😜

D

Deleted member 15344

So looks like they are going to increase the World Cup to 48 teams apparently because of the success of the Euro - im guessing they mean success as in financial rewards for the governing body because as a spectator it was one of the worst summer tournaments in recent memory - with the most memorable moment being some clap by the Iceland fans !

A World Cup of 48 will imo just dilute the quality and will be poor for the spectators but will of course bring in more money to FIFA and ensure the President gets a few more votes

Fish

Banned
Visit site
It's just about money, in fact it's worth an additional €980m ($1billion) nett! But the pigs with their snouts in the trough won't care when the first country gets humiliated 12-nil, if it's lucky, cus they'll still be counting their dosh.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Everton have agreed a deal with Man Utd for Schneiderlein. £22m apparently. Good buy for us and I'm pleased we have him now, not at the end of the month. Hopeful of one or two more but this is a great start.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everton have agreed a deal with Man Utd for Schneiderlein. £22m apparently. Good buy for us and I'm pleased we have him now, not at the end of the month. Hopeful of one or two more but this is a great start.

You've got yourself a superb player there. Of all the ones that have left us he's the one I miss the most and the only one I would have back.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You've got yourself a superb player there. Of all the ones that have left us he's the one I miss the most and the only one I would have back.

I agree he was superb for us. Hasnt been given a fair chance at utd imo.

Think Romeu has done well so far. Think we need to get a striker and just play fonte unless he refuses to start?

Toffees, is this the end of Gareth "yellow card" barry?

D

Deleted member 16999

I agree he was superb for us. Hasnt been given a fair chance at utd imo.

Think Romeu has done well so far. Think we need to get a striker and just play fonte unless he refuses to start?

Toffees, is this the end of Gareth "yellow card" barry?

Barry has been good for us and will be happy if he and Schneiderlein play together for the rest of this season then Barry takes a step back, we've struggled for a bit of bite when Barry has been out.

D

Deleted member 16999

Decent lead for Utd to take to Hull, and that's all that counts, but what an awful match, flicking between that and the 2014 Ryder Cup to keep me going.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Barry has been an excellent buy for us but he is obviously getting to the end of his career and Schniederlin and Gueye are the future. With this signing Koeman can keep those three fresh and have instant cover when the inevitable suspensions come along. It's a clever and good buy that will improve us rather than a squad buy that will keep us at the same level at best.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Barry has been an excellent buy for us but he is obviously getting to the end of his career and Schniederlin and Gueye are the future. With this signing Koeman can keep those three fresh and have instant cover when the inevitable suspensions come along. It's a clever and good buy that will improve us rather than a squad buy that will keep us at the same level at best.

Keeping Barry though is always going to give you options especially off the bench going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.