And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

Not for me - weak links at RB , CB , CM and the wide areas. Their strength for me is De Gea and Carrick at the moment. City with all fit for me still the strongest but Ilkay a massive loss for them and still need a CB , Chelsea - the back three the weak link , Arsenal - the centre mid and another CB and us - the back line when Matip is out but we have managed a couple clean sheets in the last couple of games without him and then there is the GK. So for me Utd have more weak links or gaps.
Last night after the match, both Neville and Carragher had Azpil... and Luiz in their team of the season so far, As much as you's are playing well I think that's more down to Klopp getting performances from players that imo on paper are not as good player to player as Utd have, Jose is only now starting to get these players near to performing, for a side that has had the worst start, they aren't really that far off.

D

Deleted member 15344

Last night after the match, both Neville and Carragher had Azpil... and Luiz in their team of the season so far, As much as you's are playing well I think that's more down to Klopp getting performances from players that imo on paper are not as good player to player as Utd have, Jose is only now starting to get these players near to performing, for a side that has had the worst start, they aren't really that far off.

All about opinions but I believe if a team got past Kante and at those CB's then they wouldn't cope - that's the area to expose Chelsea, they are being covered by Kante who is out of this world .

A long way to go for Utd yet - without Mhkytarion just think they look laboured going forward especially without Rashford and Martial nowhere near any sort of form.

D

Deleted member 16999

All about opinions but I believe if a team got past Kante and at those CB's then they wouldn't cope - that's the area to expose Chelsea, they are being covered by Kante who is out of this world .

A long way to go for Utd yet - without Mhkytarion just think they look laboured going forward especially without Rashford and Martial nowhere near any sort of form.

That could go LPool as well, get past Henderson and those at CB wouldn't cope, before last night you'd conceded the same amount of goals as us so far this season.

D

Deleted member 15344

That could go LPool as well, get past Henderson and those at CB wouldn't cope, before last night you'd conceded the same amount of goals as us so far this season.
Hence why I had already said a CB is our weak link along with a GK but there was a number of encouraging signs from Klavan and Lovren last night

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I cant get my head round Martial. Think hes a cracking player, yet both utd and france use him sparingly. I wouldnt be surprised to see him leave.

Prob go to everton with Ericsson :p

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chelsea are looking the most complete team at the moment but they will probably hit a bad patch like most teams do.

No European football is probably helping a bit as well, Chelsea and Liverpool 1-2 in the league.

D

Deleted member 16999

I cant get my head round Martial. Think hes a cracking player, yet both utd and france use him sparingly. I wouldnt be surprised to see him leave.

Proper obsessed with us, you la :rofl:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wasn't that how Cantona from Leeds to Man U happened? I recall hearing something about the Leeds manager speaking to Ferguson about buying one of the Man United players. Ferguson said no but I'll buy Cantona if you'd sell him and the Leeds manager said ok.

The word on the street was that he had to go because he was doing Lee Chapman's wife.

It more a token sympathy mention tbh - we all know they will end up 4th and knocked out of the CL in the last 16 leaving City Chelsea and Lpool to fight it out with Mancs and Spurs fighting for 5th

If I had to go right now with a finishing top 6 it would be what the table is tbh

Chelsea
Liverpool
City
Arsenal
Spurs
Mancs

I just can't believe how much of an ABU you are ................. you're almost as bad as Quinny from Talk Sport!
Was that from the head or the heart, Phil?
Do you genuinely believe that United are as far up the table as they'll be all season?

D

Deleted member 15344

The word on the street was that he had to go because he was doing Lee Chapman's wife.

I just can't believe how much of an ABU you are ................. you're almost as bad as Quinny from Talk Sport!
Was that from the head or the heart, Phil?
Do you genuinely believe that United are as far up the table as they'll be all season?

It's from what I have seen this season - See them at the right place for them - they don't score enough and right now still leaking goals so yep 6th seems about right

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Chelsea are looking the most complete team at the moment but they will probably hit a bad patch like most teams do.

No European football is probably helping a bit as well, Chelsea and Liverpool 1-2 in the league.

You've changed your tune 🤔 and, we've already had our bad patch at the start, but now we're cookin' on gas 👍

D

Deleted member 1740

The good news is you don't know what your talking about so we have a chance.

You obviously have not watched us lately and how well the back 4 are playing.

Surely he is entitled to an opinion no?

D

Deleted member 1740

The only Erikssen they're likely to get is Sven Goran :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1740

Are you suggesting Henderson is as good as Kante with that comment?? :mmm:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
You've changed your tune 🤔 and, we've already had our bad patch at the start, but now we're cookin' on gas 👍

No I think your bad patch is yet to come besides teams will probably figure Chelsea out a bit more in the second games against them.

And despite what you said a few weeks ago Utd are still very much in the mix for top 4.

D

Deleted member 1740

It will help Arsenal come the 1st week in March :whistle:]

Status
Not open for further replies.