And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15344

Now is Ibrahimovic a very lucky person there - bringing the heel down on his head ?

D

Deleted member 15344

I don't think so.
Rojo certainly is though ................. horrid challenge.

He is more than lucky - should have been the second red of the day, knew what he was doing and didn't have to put his foot down on his head.

D

Deleted member 18588

Well I will try and make it easy for you. make a list of the City offences that were not punished then do the same for Chelsea's. Obviously I am not even close so it should be easy for you.

I managed to see the first half and Fernandinho was certainly "at it". Should, at least, have had a yellow before half-time. Mind you he was the only City player putting in much of a challenge.

As a neutral I could not understand Guardiola going three at the back when he had not got the players for that formation. No wing backs and the centre-backs not good enough.

D

Deleted member 16999

Happy with the point but not the performance, still lacking something, glad the Man Utd team that played midweek didn't turn up!

D

Deleted member 15344

With the way the review system works - Rojo will no doubt get away with that shocking challenge , that was the worst of the weekend but will Ibrahimovic get punishment for what he did ?

Good substitution from Maureen bringing on Sideshow Bob - worked out well

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Top 5 now pulling away, 6-12 can fight over the scraps, United irrelevant of any current form can kiss goodbye to top 4 now IMO.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top 5 now pulling away, 6-12 can fight over the scraps, United irrelevant of any current form can kiss goodbye to top 4 now IMO.

Yeah because those 2 points are going to make all the difference with 5 months of the season to go ?!

Still no definites in early December.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yeah because those 2 points are going to make all the difference with 5 months of the season to go ?!

Still no definites in early December.

It's a pretty big gap so early in the season especially when they aren't stringing results together and the other teams are . Fully agree with Fish - the top 5 will pull away and Utd won't bridge the gap.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
It's a pretty big gap so early in the season especially when they aren't stringing results together and the other teams are . Fully agree with Fish - the top 5 will pull away and Utd won't bridge the gap.

Utd should be worrying about staying in the top 10, or looking further down. They were rubbish. Everton were Everton. Disappointing but it is beginning to look like the new manager is dealing with the dross that the previous manager had to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.