And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Premiership winning teams generally have a great goalkeeper and I don't think Liverpool have one.

I'll help you out there Sean. Liverpool definitely don't have a keeper of Prem standard - I think they get their keepers from the local park on the way to the match

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'm sure if you look close enough you could find incidents from both teams that could've been worse.

Without a shadow of doubt, but I was responding to Costas new found innocence. Strangely enough, all of City's misdemeanours were punished and rightly so. The arguement is that not all of Chelsea's were.

D

Deleted member 16999

Without a shadow of doubt, but I was responding to Costas new found innocence. Strangely enough, all of City's misdemeanours were punished and rightly so. The arguement is that not all of Chelsea's were.
Tashy, even the Chelsea fans have a pop at Costa, he was still irrelevant when discussing Aquero's tackle though😃

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Am I watching a Championship match? There's more errors from both sides than between a Basil Fawlty 11 'v' a Mr Bean 11.

D

Deleted member 15344

Am I watching a Championship match? There's more errors from both sides than between a Basil Fawlty 11 'v' a Mr Bean 11.
Struggling to remember if there has been a shot on goal ( on or off target ?)

D

Deleted member 15344

They ran out of steam and let Bournemouth back into it. Karius had a shocker which didn't help.

Ran out of steam ? Sorry but that doesn't give Bournemouth enough credit ( I know it fits in with your theory about the team tiring but that's not why we lost )

Bournemouth gained the momentum and capalisted on silly mistakes

D

Deleted member 16999

Same old, same old, hoping Koeman can find something, rubbish form continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.