And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
City had one disallowed for offside, went one up, de Bryune missed a sitter, Courtois had a stonker. City should of been 3-0 up. But like I say when Chelsa were good they were very good. Both teams were good bad and ugly. So no Homer the score don't really reflect on the game.

Could that have been because it was offside? Referee gets a decision right & he still can't win. ;)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another shove on Aguero there by Luiz. I didn't need to see the match to know that Luiz did a job on Aguero and I for one am very pleased that he dished something back to him later on.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
Try looking at the video above; Aguero has got plenty of previous himself, still as it's on Luiz I suppose it's okay, isn't it Sean. Delusional is about right.

Not at all delusional, i just saw the most blatant body check on Aguero by Luis and ref never batted an eyelid.

And completely ignores any comment on the assault by Aguero in the video; you should be in politics. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 15344

Another shove on Aguero there by Luiz. I didn't need to see the match to know that Luiz did a job on Aguero and I for one am very pleased that he dished something back to him later on.

You're pleased that Aguero went in two footed studs up into Luis knee ?!?! Are you serious Sean or on the wind up !! That's a disgusting thing to say , shocking - and after all the preaching and attitude towards Pullis and Stoke about the Ramsey tackle - Aguero could have caused serious damage to Luis today and you're pleased ?!

You have let yourself down with that comment

Between all the banter and wind ups on here all the true fans don't cross a line - only the obvious ones looking for a reaction cross the line and you just joined them with that comment - thought you were better than that

Last edited by a moderator:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I take your point Peter, but it seems to be that when people wind Costa up & he reacts it's Costa's fault for reacting, yet when Fabregas winds Fernandinho up and Fernandinho reacts, it's Fabregas' fault for winding him up; how does that work? :confused: Personally I'm with you, it's not pleasant but if we are going to slate people for it then let's be consistent and slate those who wind Costa up as well.

I'm not saying that you were one of the ones slagging Costa btw, it's just that you were the one that made the point about Fabregas. Nor am I suggesting that Costa has been a saint, but if we are going to knock players' behaviour a consistent approach would be good. :thup:

My point with Fabregas was the unmanly/cynical way that he slapped someone, then when he was confronted he backed off like a big tart, or he was being "clever" to the point of just doing enough to get Fernandinho sent off. This was a situation commented on in isolation. It's "portuguese" behaviour.

To give Costa his due, he gives it out and he takes it. He wouldnt have backed down the way fabregas did.

Costa was the most targetted player in the prem, because of his short fuse, and now that he is showing a little more sense, he is now treated better than last year. I think refs are being a bit fairer with him now, and the opposing players arent trying it on as much. Hence, you now have a great player leading the line.

If Costa and Fernandinho were in the same situation, Costa wouldnt have taken a backward step.:thup:

I also would have been glad about Chalobah's reaction, if he was my team mate. Lets face it if someone had punched Aguero, he'd have deserved it, after that challenge. Luiz is a lucky boy not to have been hurt more.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Trouble is with going to the football that it's a bit like the F1 racing, brilliant to be there but it's better for viewing on the telly. Now people are seeing on MOTD what I saw live earlier. You start to see what I was on about. Trouble is with MOTD it will edit ten minutes of 90 minutes and will only partly paint the full picture. Yup am bogged off but like I said Chelsea when they were good they were fantastic, it's just that ugly side of Chelsea leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
No I am sick to the teeth of Luiz, I feel for Aguero I really do. How anybody can defend Luiz and pretend to not know what he is like amazes me.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I take your point Peter, but it seems to be that when people wind Costa up & he reacts it's Costa's fault for reacting, yet when Fabregas winds Fernandinho up and Fernandinho reacts, it's Fabregas' fault for winding him up; how does that work? :confused: Personally I'm with you, it's not pleasant but if we are going to slate people for it then let's be consistent and slate those who wind Costa up as well.

I'm not saying that you were one of the ones slagging Costa btw, it's just that you were the one that made the point about Fabregas. Nor am I suggesting that Costa has been a saint, but if we are going to knock players' behaviour a consistent approach would be good. :thup:

Anyway, go away and enjoy your win. :thup:

Like many times, I've come away from the match feeling great, then I come on here and some of the comments can take the gloss of it, due to people's "angles".

Watch MOTD, goals on Sunday, Sunday supplement, then go on the Chelsea channel......cos every neutral hates yers....:whoo:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
No I am sick to the teeth of Luiz, I feel for Aguero I really do. How anybody can defend Luiz and pretend to not know what he is like amazes me.

Eh!? Luiz will no doubt be a wind up merchant. Doesn't excuse Aguero going in at waist height on him though!!!

Why exactly do you feel sorry for Aguero?

Blue in Munich

Visit site
Trouble is with going to the football that it's a bit like the F1 racing, brilliant to be there but it's better for viewing on the telly. Now people are seeing on MOTD what I saw live earlier. You start to see what I was on about. Trouble is with MOTD it will edit ten minutes of 90 minutes and will only partly paint the full picture. Yup am bogged off but like I said Chelsea when they were good they were fantastic, it's just that ugly side of Chelsea leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

Fortunate for you then that with the exception of the handbags at the end, the editor whitewashed out the ugly side of City.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My point with Fabregas was the unmanly/cynical way that he slapped someone, then when he was confronted he backed off like a big tart, or he was being "clever" to the point of just doing enough to get Fernandinho sent off. This was a situation commented on in isolation. It's "portuguese" behaviour.

To give Costa his due, he gives it out and he takes it. He wouldnt have backed down the way fabregas did.

Costa was the most targetted player in the prem, because of his short fuse, and now that he is showing a little more sense, he is now treated better than last year. I think refs are being a bit fairer with him now, and the opposing players arent trying it on as much. Hence, you now have a great player leading the line.

If Costa and Fernandinho were in the same situation, Costa wouldnt have taken a backward step.:thup:

I also would have been glad about Chalobah's reaction, if he was my team mate. Lets face it if someone had punched Aguero, he'd have deserved it, after that challenge. Luiz is a lucky boy not to have been hurt more.

Can't argue with any of that. Pathetic from fabregas.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Wow, I hope one of your players keeps winding up someone up in the future and gets his just deserves, although you've had plenty of unpleasant players in the past fit that role, I wonder what your opinion would be of an opposition player who constantly gets nudged, wound up and fouled but not in a dangerous manner by 1 of your players to put him off his game only then to get recklessly and dangerously tackled in a way that could have caused serious injury, maybe you'd just say "well he dished it out all day so he had that coming", bet you don't though!

Did you watch any games when Vieira (PL record holder of red cards) , Adams & Keown played?

You have now fell to an all time low, it's one thing having blinkers and wanting to be Arsene's love child, it's another totally condoning that tackle from any player irrelevant of anything that may or may not have gone on before, that's disgraceful from you IMO.

Last edited:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Retaliation though wasn't it? I certainly lhink so. Take your blue glasses off for a second and agree that Luiz is a scum bag. Go on it won't hurt to do that.

You on the sauce last night Sean, or just trolling? I guess it was just trolling for an argument as you didn't see the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.