And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jeez, you couldn't make it up, what a load of hogwash based on assumptions!

And by the same logic, hadn't Costa lashed out when he'd had enough of being hacked down, studs scraped down him etc, but no doubt that different!

Your so full of it at times it begs belief!!

Put it this way Fish, If i had to name a couple of nasty, dirty cheats in the prem I would name Luiz and Costa way before Aguero.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

And by the same logic, hadn't Costa lashed out when he'd had enough of being hacked down, studs scraped down him etc, but no doubt that different!

Your so full of it at times it begs belief!![/QUOTE)

Put it this way Fish, If i had to name a couple of nasty, dirty cheats in the prem I would name Luiz and Costa way before Aguero.

you werent asked to name dirty cheats, you tried to excuse a hideous tackle because a player had less previous

D

Deleted member 15344

It was a shocking tackle from Aguero and I expect his ban to be expected by a game or maybe two - whilst Luiz got a bit lucky in the first half it wasn't because of a "dirty" tackle and Costa right now appears to be concentrating on his football.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Your so full of it at times it begs belief!!

I think Costa has been great this season. As to ongoing wind ups out of sight or hearing of the ref or linesman. You better believe it happens, and to the nth degree.

I played left back till my late 30's to a very decent amateur standard. The nudges, digs and verbals happen all through the game. Defenders on forwards and forwards on defenders. It's rare that it goes over the top but if someone has a short fuse...

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was a shocking tackle from Aguero and I expect his ban to be expected by a game or maybe two - whilst Luiz got a bit lucky in the first half it wasn't because of a "dirty" tackle and Costa right now appears to be concentrating on his football.

Like I said stuff goes on that you don't get to hear and see. My personal opinion is that for Aguero to do something like that he must have.been provoked beyond belief and Luiz knows what buttons to press.

D

Deleted member 16999

Like I said stuff goes on that you don't get to hear and see. My personal opinion is that for Aguero to do something like that he must have.been provoked beyond belief and Luiz knows what buttons to press.

Second Red card of the season already done 3 matches for elbowing West Ham player, probably provoked in that game as well eh!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah most likely.The better player you are the more of a target you are.

Whilst that may be true Aguero does have a nasty streak.

That tackle was an absolute disgrace.

Impressive win by Chelsea and Arsenal to keep in touch a bit. Top 4/5 sort of separating themselves a bit now, Utd going to have to put a strong run together to get close.

D

Deleted member 16999

Whilst that may be true Aguero does have a nasty streak.

That tackle was an absolute disgrace.

Impressive win by Chelsea and Arsenal to keep in touch a bit. Top 4/5 sort of separating themselves a bit now, Utd going to have to put a strong run together to get close.

Nice editing, did you check todays Spurs result after you pressed post? :rofl:

D

Deleted member 16999

Ha ha, I completely missed them looking at the table and thought they must have been below Utd! :rofl:
Still think it's only a 4 horse race, I can see Spurs taking points off the top 4 head to head, but mess up against lower teams.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well ave just got back from the game and when Chelsea were good they were awesome. When they were average they got away with murder. Cannot remember the last time I saw a team that ended with so many players rolling on the floor. Oh ah I can, it was Chelsea last year.
I don't know what I was more frustrated with, the referee or city's woeful finishing.
Re the Aguero incident, he was kicked from pillar to post during the game, he and other City players for no protection and frustrations boiled over. No excuses. Said this before and will say it again. Pep will look at that team today and knows he needs a left back right back and centre half, at least.
Nice to see YaYa come on and do nowt. Maybe the thought of a drink driving charge hanging over his head was playing on his mind. Thought he was a tea total non alcohol drinking Muslim.

D

Deleted member 15344

They were saying on the radio that with the Fernadinho incident that Fabregas started it all with a slap to someone's face and that he will possibly be given a ban as well ? Can't remember them showing it but would explain why Fernadinho went for him

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've missed all the shenanigans at City so looking forward to seeing it later and in the morning on Sky on the Sunday Supplement. Sounds like a lot to digest. Judging by the reaction on here the Aguero challenge was a shocker. Did Chelsea deserve to win so easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.