And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Aguero let himself and his team down with that tackle now missing at least 3 matches at a key period, then put Fernandinho into that with another 3 matches at least and City will be relying on the depth of their squad over the coming weeks, which I don't think is that strong.

I'm sure the FA will still try and fine Chelsea in some way, it's what they do, although City could be in real trouble with fans lashing out at players & coaching staff from what looked like behind or to the side of the dugouts.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Are all reporters natuarally thick with their questions, to Costa 'do you think when you equalised it changed the game'! erm yes you thicko 😜😂

Fish

Banned
Visit site
That's poor from Pep, he's trying to say it was a strong 50/50 tackle. Luiz kicked through the ball comfortably and aguero studs were late and high and on his Davids thigh, never an equal strong tackle which he alluded to 😡

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
That's poor from Pep, he's trying to say it was a strong 50/50 tackle. Luiz kicked through the ball comfortably and aguero studs were late and high and on his Davids thigh, never an equal strong tackle which he alluded to 

Had that been Costa committing the tackle Sky would be petitioning the FA for a season long ban as we speak.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had that been Costa committing the tackle Sky would be petitioning the FA for a season long ban as we speak.

Spot on. Not like it's the first time either, they have previous, Aguero not quite the squeaky clean forward people make him out to be.

[video=youtube;LDDOxa_0PG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDDOxa_0PG0[/video]

Didn't even get booked for that one. Should get a lengthy ban for this one, disgusting tackle.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

To be fair Costa has previous and so everybody knows what he is like and what he does.

Aguero doesn't deserve the same attention because anyone with a bit of common sense will know that Aguero a) isn't that type of player usually b) probably had a great deal of provocation from Luiz throughout the match.

Don't forget that we don't see half the things that go on in a match even when live at the ground. I bet Luis was doing all sorts to wind Aguero up in 90mins and Aguero had enough.

That's how I see it anyway.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why?.....so he could come fourth again?
Of course Leicester were never going to repeat last years fantastic season, but you have to give Vardy credit and praise for being loyal to a team.

I give him credit for that yes but when a team like Arsenal come calling sorry you should take it especially at 29yrs old and playing for a team like Leicester.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I give him credit for that yes but when a team like Arsenal come calling sorry you should take it especially at 29yrs old and playing for a team like Leicester.

I still fail to see your end logic. Leicester were far more dynamic than Arsenal last year, more entertaining and a faster game. I dare say they suited his style of play whereas Arsenal probably wouldnt.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
To be fair Costa has previous and so everybody knows what he is like and what he does.

Aguero doesn't deserve the same attention because anyone with a bit of common sense will know that Aguero a) isn't that type of player usually b) probably had a great deal of provocation from Luiz throughout the match.

Don't forget that we don't see half the things that go on in a match even when live at the ground. I bet Luis was doing all sorts to wind Aguero up in 90mins and Aguero had enough.

That's how I see it anyway.

Jeez, you couldn't make it up, what a load of hogwash based on assumptions!

And by the same logic, hadn't Costa lashed out when he'd had enough of being hacked down, studs scraped down him etc, but no doubt that different!

Your so full of it at times it begs belief!!

Status
Not open for further replies.