And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Manure will be lucky to hold on to or secure a top 6 place imo, but hey, there are some deluded gurners that think they'll rise like a salmon and swap places with a failing Chelsea 😂😂😂

If there's are a swap to be had it will be with Arsenal as they are far from convincing and luck can only last so long 🤔

There's some gaps now clearly being made, it will be interesting over Christmas when the fixtures come quick & fast what squads can handle that congestion better!

D

Deleted member 15344

Can anyone really still see Man Utd getting into the Top 4 ?

Now 11 points behind one team they were supposed to replace and ten points behind the other team ? Struggling to get a string of wins together , struggling to figure out the best 11 and struggling to keep the manager on the sidelines :D

The gap is starting to form and right now it's hard to see the top 4 changing over the season - what happens with Coutinho will be crucial for us . Xmas will be a big time

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Already had a bet with Sawtooth for H4H. No way are they a top four side and you have to wonder how long Jose will be given especially as he'll no doubt buy again in January and again in the summer (if he's still in post by then)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Manure will be lucky to hold on to or secure a top 6 place imo, but hey, there are some deluded gurners that think they'll rise like a salmon and swap places with a failing Chelsea 😂😂😂

If there's are a swap to be had it will be with Arsenal as they are far from convincing and luck can only last so long 🤔

There's some gaps now clearly being made, it will be interesting over Christmas when the fixtures come quick & fast what squads can handle that congestion better!

Way too early to crown Chelsea champions and say that Utd will finish outside top 6.

I'm just pleased that Wenger doesn't read this forum , if he did we would have Martial, Schneiderlin, Vardy and God knows who else in our squad.

Very happy with Arsenal at the moment, not playing our best but still grinding out results. You know what they say about a team that does that don't you?

I think Fish that you are a bit insecure and you keep saying Arsenal will fall outside top 4 doesn't make it more likely to happen you know.

Mourinho is a cheque book manager and he needs to buy more ready made good quality players to replace the dross in that side. Give him another window and he will buy big again.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Way too early to crown Chelsea champions and say that Utd will finish outside top 6.

I'm just pleased that Wenger doesn't read this forum , if he did we would have Martial, Schneiderlin, Vardy and God knows who else in our squad.

Very happy with Arsenal at the moment, not playing our best but still grinding out results. You know what they say about a team that does that don't you?

I think Fish that you are a bit insecure and you keep saying Arsenal will fall outside top 4 doesn't make it more likely to happen you know.

Mourinho is a cheque book manager and he needs to buy more ready made good quality players to replace the dross in that side. Give him another window and he will buy big again.

Where have I crowned or even suggested we are or will be champions?

You'll finish 4th at best, manure will be 6th at best, the gaps are already forming, some might say it's only 2 or 3 matches as a variable, but that's expecting those above to lose thise games also, and yet there above them because of, erm, consistency!

Big weekend for everyone next week, London derby, 1st Vs 3rd and everyone else away except Spurs, so a bit of shuffling could be on the cards for the top 4, but, manure & spurs cant go up any places and can only hang on a little, but for how long?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

I thought Arsenal wanted Vardy and he turned them down ?:confused:

D

Deleted member 15344

Didnt Wenger go for both Vardy and Martial ?

Vardy turned them down as well and decided Martial was too expensive and certainly wouldn't judge Martial when he is being managed by a manager who struggles to get the best out of young and upcoming talent - look at Rashford as well - it's why he buys the established players

Bit of a helping hand from the ref today for Arsenal today helps

Do you really think Man Utd will replace Liverpool or Chelsea with both along with City looking the teams to beat this year.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought Arsenal wanted Vardy and he turned them down AT THE MONEY WE WANTED TO PAY?:confused:

Filled in the all important detail that you left out Richard. Truth is that he wasn't worth a penny more and he is kind of showing us why now. Same applies to Schneiderlin, Martial and probably Stones too. Some players are just not worth breaking the bank for.

In Wenger we trust.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

You'll finish 4th at best, manure will be 6th at best, the gaps are already forming, some might say it's only 2 or 3 matches as a variable, but that's expecting those above to lose thise games also, and yet there above them because of, erm, consistency!

Big weekend for everyone next week, London derby, 1st Vs 3rd and everyone else away except Spurs, so a bit of shuffling could be on the cards for the top 4, but, manure & spurs cant go up any places and can only hang on a little, but for how long?

Where did I say that you said that?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Filled in the all important detail that you left out Richard. Truth is that he wasn't worth a penny more and he is kind of showing us why now. Same applies to Schneiderlin, Martial and probably Stones too. Some players are just not worth breaking the bank for.

In Wenger we trust.

and long may that continue as you are not and won't be contenders currently whilst he's still in the post.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Everton badly need a second striker. No back up for when Lukaku has an off day or when we need a boost with 20 minutes to go. It was clear last year, even more obvious this year.

Maureen's stock just keeps dropping. I thought when van Gaal left Utd would bounce back but Mo is currently out doing him. Well done Agent Mo 🙌

D

Deleted member 15344

In Wenger we trust.

Vardy signed a contract with Leicester at the same wage that he would have got at Arsenal - both offered the 100k a year and he picked Leicester.

Your original comments suggested that Wenger wasn't after the players but he was after them and attempted to buy them

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Everton badly need a second striker. No back up for when Lukaku has an off day or when we need a boost with 20 minutes to go. It was clear last year, even more obvious this year.

Maureen's stock just keeps dropping. I thought when van Gaal left Utd would bounce back but Mo is currently out doing him. Well done Agent Mo 🙌

Manchester United after 13 games:

- Moyes: 22 points

- Van Gaal: 22 points

- Mourinho: 20 points

D

Deleted member 1740

Where will we finish then mystic peg?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.