And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just confused, we got battered away and fans left, I can understand why, you's battered Watford at home to go top and the Kemlyn Rd was emptying with 10 minutes to go, some of your fans didn't even stay to congratulate your own team, you've commented more on us than you's this weekend, just wondered if you're getting a little bit obsessed?

:rofl:

If I'd have been giving it the big up to the reds you'd have shot me down.

Instead I comment on a daft comment from the BBC, and you say I'm obsessed.

I cant win.

Over the season how much do you think I have commented on the blues compared to you on the reds, go on, be honest.

D

Deleted member 1740

Just confused, we got battered away and fans left, I can understand why, you's battered Watford at home to go top and the Kemlyn Rd was emptying with 10 minutes to go, some of your fans didn't even stay to congratulate your own team, you've commented more on us than you's this weekend, just wondered if you're getting a little bit obsessed?

Haha you're talking pony now La, going top after 11games doesn't deserve a round of applause. The performance did but its nothing new fans leaving before the end of a game and that happens at every ground.

10/10 super fan points for your 20 or so who stayed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16999

:rofl:

If I'd have been giving it the big up to the reds you'd have shot me down.

Instead I comment on a daft comment from the BBC, and you say I'm obsessed.

I cant win.

Over the season how much do you think I have commented on the blues compared to you on the reds, go on, be honest.
Chill out Pete, if either of us have been shot down for praising you lot, it's me, apparently I haven't got an honest opinion when it comes to yous.
Fill your boots praising LPool the table doesn't lie,
I take it we both can't make daft comments then?

D

Deleted member 16999

Haha you're talking pony now La, going top after 11games doesn't deserve a round of applause. The performance did but its nothing new fans leaving before the end of a game and that happens at every ground.
So Pete can make daft comments about fans leaving and I can't? :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Chill out Pete, if either of us have been shot down for praising you lot, it's me, apparently I haven't got an honest opinion when it comes to yous.
Fill your boots praising LPool the table doesn't lie,
I take it we both can't make daft comments then?

I'm totally chilled mate, think its you who is losing the plot.

I didnt say you made a daft comment, I said the BBC did.

Again, how much do I talk about the blues compared to you about the reds? 30% tops.

D

Deleted member 1740

So Pete can make daft comments about fans leaving and I can't? :thup:

Where did I say that or even suggest that?

That's right I never.

Your comment about us kemlyn boys was your way of defending your lot for leaving early. It's petty point scoring, that seems to happen a lot in this thread.

D

Deleted member 16999

Where did I say that or even suggest that?

That's right I never.

Your comment about us kemlyn boys was your way of defending your lot for leaving early. It's petty point scoring, that seems to happen a lot in this thread.
I'll tell you what Stu, I thought me and Pete were having a bit of harmless banter, remember it all started with Pete's "all 15" comment, either I've misinterpreted Pete's and mine comments or you have, but you win, I'll bow out and you won't get confused if my comments are petty point scoring. By the way, go back and look at your late night comments after the Curry at H4H Sunday night and tell me again about petty point scoring.
Pete, I apologise for any confusion.

D

Deleted member 1740

I'll tell you what Stu, I thought me and Pete were having a bit of harmless banter, remember it all started with Pete's "all 15" comment, either I've misinterpreted Pete's and mine comments or you have, but you win, I'll bow out and you won't get confused if my comments are petty point scoring. By the way, go back and look at your late night comments after the Curry at H4H Sunday night and tell me again about petty point scoring.
Pete, I apologise for any confusion.

Is that the night you accused me of posting while being bevvied, even though I'd only had a few?

What are you spitting your dummy out for?

There's absolute no confusion on my part from your comments.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That was embarrassing. Why one earth did he do it? Good job we are no longer in the era of the jock strap :D

I have no interest in the midweek internationals this week, let's get back to proper football.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hazard is the best no.10 going forward, but doesnt offer anything in a defensive element.

Costa is the best no.9 at the moment.

Hazard in this new formation is the most forward player and is totally reborn, but watch this video by Pat Nevin and see how that formation folds back perfectly, I don't think many teams will cope with it and if they change their natural formation in an attempt to stifle it, you'll get what Everton got :smirk:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38033200

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Really?! drawing at OT is never 2 points dropped. Man U will be top 4 this year.

Generally, the title is won by the team that has the most success against their main rivals. Usually it is where Arsenal falter. Considering you equalised at the end it will feel better than a loss, but at the end of the season it may be costly.,

Status
Not open for further replies.