And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15344

1-1 is a fair result.

Everybody on telly saying Clattenburg had a great game, I have to disagree with that. Over officiating and giving free kicks away like confetti. Never a pen in my opinion but Dembele took full advantage of Kos stupidity and starts leaning into and going down long before Kos makes a tackle.

Cant understand Kos yellow card on Kane either, clearly makes contact first but what? cant you tackle from the side nowadays?

Not bitter about the officiating I would have said the same win lose or draw.

We didn't do enough to win and if anything Spurs deserved the 3 points more than we did.

Would say that it was a clear penalty - soft but it's a penalty , would be surprised to see or read anyone else bar yourself suggest any different

But then the Arsenal goal could and maybe should have been offside

So now Arsenal have dropped to forth in the league - the two teams you have dismissed are now the form team and have smoothly playing the best football in the league cruised to the top two slots in the Table -

Both have no European Football but have strength sat waiting

Brilliant from Liverpool - possibly should have been double figures

Is there any player playing better than Coutinho right now - ably supported by Firmino and Mane who can't stop scoring

Such a great start to the season

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Southampton allowing a bigger gap to form falling foul of Hull, I wonder if it's the refs fault yet again 🤔😜

D

Deleted member 15344

Is the right answer

Tight call between the two if anything

Impact for each team is the same - Hazard getting a few more goals but Coutinho creating a few more.

Each team would prob keep their respective players and I would have Coutinho over Hazard

Hazard and Costa have a great understanding - Coutinho the same with Firmino and Mane

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Tight call between the two if anything

Impact for each team is the same - Hazard getting a few more goals but Coutinho creating a few more.

Each team would prob keep their respective players and I would have Coutinho over Hazard

Hazard and Costa have a great understanding - Coutinho the same with Firmino and Mane

I think in Mane Liverpool might have found the next Aguero.

D

Deleted member 15344

I think in Mane Liverpool might have found the next Aguero.

He can certainly finish , lots of pace , clever movement and can certainly pick a pass - when we bought him I must admit I was unsure especially with the price but at the moment he is justifying that at the moment.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
He can certainly finish , lots of pace , clever movement and can certainly pick a pass - when we bought him I must admit I was unsure especially with the price but at the moment he is justifying that at the moment.

It looks like his attitude has changed with you. With us he only ever cared about a big club signing him. All his best games were on tv. I happily took the money as for us he wasn't worth 30m. But he's looking. Ore worth it for you as each games passes.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I need to find a large hole to hide in :(

We Everton fans are very friendly. We will move over and make space for you 😁. We can remind each other it is only one game and on the whole the season has started well. Do we have to wait until the international break is over before we re-emerge?

Status
Not open for further replies.