And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never understood why you get one of your best attacking players to waste energy and spend time at the wrong end of the pitch, exactly where the other team want you. Give them license to do damage up top and let other players do the defensive work. You buy players like Hazard to rip teams apart, not to defend.

D

Deleted member 16999

Are you being serious ?

Coleman went over the ball and studs landed firmly on Costas ankle - the blood on the socks gave that away.

If that had happened to an Everton player then the teddies would be flying

It was a poor tackle that should have at the very least been a yellow and could have a been a red - the fact the ref was clueless to not see it doesn't change that.
Whether you think it was/is a foul is a pointless debate, the Referee deemed it fair, end of.

D

Deleted member 16999

How you feeling today Paul? Losing 5-0 , ,man that is rough.

We beat those pretenders 3 nil 👍
Am good mate, could of easily been 7 or 8, making for an interesting season at the top, if they continue to play football like that you may have to change your mind about them slipping out the top 4.
That was some of the best football I've seen this season,

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am good mate, could of easily been 7 or 8, making for an interesting season at the top, if they continue to play football like that you may have to change your mind about them slipping out the top 4.

....and some of the worst defending.

D

Deleted member 16999

....and some of the worst defending.
Not by Chelsea:thup: losing them 2 games back to back seems to have woken them up, looking forward to you eating the humble pie Fish and BiM will be serving you😃

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

If Chelsea make 4th, does that mean Arsenal go 5th... sorry Sean, cheap shot

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chelseas against your lot was pretty close. But that doesn't help your agenda does it.....

Arsenal were good that day but Chelsea are a different animal at the moment , owed it seems , to a change in formation.

Chances are if we played Chelsea today that it would be a much closer affair.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looks like Dier might play more of a holding role in midfield, good position for him, positive selection from Spurs, good test today against a very good Arsenal side.

Should be a good game

COYS.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
1-1 is a fair result.

Everybody on telly saying Clattenburg had a great game, I have to disagree with that. Over officiating and giving free kicks away like confetti. Never a pen in my opinion but Dembele took full advantage of Kos stupidity and starts leaning into and going down long before Kos makes a tackle.

Cant understand Kos yellow card on Kane either, clearly makes contact first but what? cant you tackle from the side nowadays?

Not bitter about the officiating I would have said the same win lose or draw.

We didn't do enough to win and if anything Spurs deserved the 3 points more than we did.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1-1 is a fair result.

Everybody on telly saying Clattenburg had a great game, I have to disagree with that. Over officiating and giving free kicks away like confetti. Never a pen in my opinion but Dembele took full advantage of Kos stupidity and starts leaning into and going down long before Kos makes a tackle.

Cant understand Kos yellow card on Kane either, clearly makes contact first but what? cant you tackle from the side nowadays?

Not bitter about the officiating I would have said the same win lose or draw.

We didn't do enough to win and if anything Spurs deserved the 3 points more than we did.

Whilst this is the most objective post I think you have made after a game be careful you don't get suspended from the Wenger supporters club 😇👍😜👹

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think seeing as Spurs scored both goals Arsenal were lucky to get anything out of the game 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.