And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Man yooniteds premier league goal of the month was scored by Martial v Stoke. There was no runner up as that was the only goal they scored in the league during October. :whistle:

U

User62651

Best 45 minutes from Chelsea in years. Sublime football.
Agree with that, Everton are no mugs and dont get done 5-0 very often, Hazard and Pedro look very much in the mood these days, Conte's enthusiasm seems to be catching.

D

Deleted member 16999

Not sure how Everton are in the top half of the table. No heart, no fight, they've been manshamed in this game.
Because of results, we've been beaten by a better team who've put in a great performance tonight, these games happen. Seasons last 38 games not 1.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure how Everton are in the top half of the table. No heart, no fight, they've been manshamed in this game.

Been taken apart by a very good side playing at the top of their game. Before today Everton have been a decent PL side who over the season won't be far off a Europa league spot. Every side will have a nightmare game and this is their one

D

Deleted member 16999

Lucky it was only 5, terrible performance, all credit to Chelsea better in every area tonight.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Brilliant performance from Chelsea tonight, but it makes me wonder what Chelsea fans think of Hazard who had a great game tonight and got a good ovation when he come off.

This from a player that went missing when Chelsea needed him most and was a big factor getting Mourinho sacked, a manager most fans wanted to stay.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well that went a bit tits up at Citeh, battered the boro and came away with one point. My first criticism of Pep. Why did he not change it? Well earned point for the Boro. Sounds like a good win for the Chelsea and me finks would be worth a sneaky tenner for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.