And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What is it with Liverpool fans and flares? Idiots.

I've been in the Liverpool end at Newcastle, relative is a red and we meet up. They've been setting flares off for a while now. Obviously stupid but even more so because cctv picks you out. So.......you are so committed that you travel to away matches, you pay your money, give up your time and then throw it all away to set off a flare. I asked him why they do it. He thought for a second and just said "k#ob". End of. No argument, pointless.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Agreed. Not at our finest but we got better as the match went on. Good to steady the ship and we can move on from here. Lukaku is a different player when he is up for it. Tough to handle after his goal.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
That'll do nicely, very impressive performance, clean sheet and only 1 point from top spot and looking better & stronger every match, what's not to like 😎👍

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That'll do nicely, very impressive performance, clean sheet and only 1 point from top spot and looking better & stronger every match, what's not to like 😎👍

Have to agree Robin. They are playing well and I have not seen Moses play better. He is rejuvenated this season. Seems a totally different player since Conte arrived

D

Deleted member 15344

Think the Top 5 will move away from the others - can see Spurs dropping away thought to make it a top 4

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Wouldn't write Spurs off just yet, let's not forget we have the best defensive record in the league and not lost a game yet, like last season we have drawn to many games, but with Harry and Toby coming back soon we should get more wins.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Pretty straightforward wins for Everton and Chelsea today. I simply cannot see Man United troubling top four this season and I wonder what Jose will do to improve things. Pogba and Zlatan aren't producing regularly enough, Rashford hasn't produced the form of last season and Rooney is reaching the end of the line. They've spent millions but seem no further forward.

There is a gap emerging at the top already and I think this will only get bigger and the top five will remain the same although in which order they finish remains to be seen. Looking forward to the North London derby next week. That'll be a test of title credentials for both sides. Chelsea v Everton looks a cracker too

D

Deleted member 15344

You have a lot of faith in a manager in his PL first season and with largely the same squad of players that failed so miserably last year.

Which is largely the same squad that won the Prem at a canter the year before that.

Seems Conte is figuring it out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.