And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't think he would have wanted to use him for an hour, he hasn't played for a while. But like you say it came good in the end and nice that he gives us something different which we needed a bit today.

Although we should have won the game in the first half really. No complaints about the pen but we should have had our own just before. Not sure why Cech took him out when Kos was cleaning up anyway.

Good 3 points and wait to see what happens with the other resuts now.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Dont think there will be many posts today from the Spuds and rag fans today.

looks like the crisis at Citeh rumbles on to at least Tuesday when Barca turn up.

Just seen the palace goal, has the Liverpool keeper got any hands, if so why did he not put them up.

bumped into a Utd fan in Nottingham today, for a Utd fan he had me laughing. He said quote. " my Utd fan mates hate City at the mo, coz you have seen years of crap/Rammel football and we cannot wind you up. but City fans find it easy to wind up the Utd fans" Never looked at it like that, but for the first time in a long time, a rag fan is correct.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What is it with Liverpool fans and flares? Idiots.

Wait till Villa Vs Birmingham, that'll be mental 😜

Results have gone our way so far, just need the Eagles to keep plugging away and get something out of the game, theres a gap forming now with the top 5 clubs which I think unless anyone of them choke or implode, that could be the final top 5 but not in the current order 🤔

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wait till Villa Vs Birmingham, that'll be mental 😜

Results have gone our way so far, just need the Eagles to keep plugging away and get something out of the game, theres a gap forming now with the top 5 clubs which I think unless anyone of them choke or implode, that could be the final top 5 but not in the current order 🤔

Don't get too far ahead of yourself, big game for you tomorrow;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Don't get too far ahead of yourself, big game for you tomorrow;)

Is it? we can't be overtaken or go down any places, manure missed a trick today and others above us didn't pull away, so we're sitting pretty whatever the result while we still sort ourselves out.

D

Deleted member 15344

What a cracking game - great advert for Prem Football , enjoyed that , some brilliant football going forward - the front three are top of the tree at the moment. Great enjoyable win :whoo:

Pardew clutching at straws :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1740

Solid win, Just need to stop the stupid Individual mistakes.

Can we start looking at the table now? :whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
7th at best iirc :ears:

Long way to go yet, your like a Catherine wheel currently, spinning and whizzing like a midget on speed, but they all come to the same end with a cough and a splutter and disappear in a puff of smoke 😜👍

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
:D :D

Not heard from any of the yernited lot yet :whistle:

What can I say.
Totally bossed it ............................. but met a 'keeper who had the game of his life.

Anyway, the table means nothing until they've all played 20 games, everybody with any sense knows that :whistle:.

Status
Not open for further replies.