And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I don't like to use the word, so I won't, but what the hell is there to like about Garth Crooks!

Oh, and no talking footy at the curry house or in earshot of Herr Leader :rofl:

D

Deleted member 15344

That will do - should have put them way out of sight but some great saves from Foster.

I'm just wondering if Hoddle has seen the scores this year - seemed to me he kept going on about Liverpool having to show they can play this way against teams like Arsenal and Chelsea ?! I wonder if he knows we have already played them once this season already

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some stunning football from the reds yesterday, twas a pleasure to watch.

We've been known to slip up when results go in our favour, Klopp is a different animal tho, hugely impressed by him.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Some stunning football from the reds yesterday, twas a pleasure to watch.

We've been known to slip up when results go in our favour, Klopp is a different animal tho, hugely impressed by him.

I thought you were hanging on slightly at the end, you need to put teams away when you can, so on that evidence, do you have the stamina for a long season?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I thought you were hanging on slightly at the end, you need to put teams away when you can, so on that evidence, do you have the stamina for a long season?

They'll be like a blown horse by Feb. That intensity on heavy pitches will see an injury list akin to Arsenal's usual mid season.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

There is absolutely no reason why not. All the talk of running out of steam is rubbish. Wasn't the old saying in football, you work harder without the ball? I'm guessing we've had most possession in most of our games. Also, We'll prob play 10 games less than most.

I agree we should have buried them yesterday, but it's not easy to score 4 every week. I thought after they scored and came out more, we where the only team to create the chances.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
And that's the 3rd goal we needed to kill it off, and even Jose sarcastically clapped it 😂😂😂

Sean, your mine all mine tomorrow 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.