And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
For clarity:-

C. The match-goer is mainly the more passionate fan and it means more to them, than the armchair fan who doesn't invest as much time, money and emotion, which is why I would give a little bit more leeway to matchgoers opinions rather than the guy just posting from the sanctity of his armchair, and that's for all fans.

Does this match-goer meet your description of more passionate Peter?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37703656

Brilliant! :D

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well that was an odd first 45 mins, City doin OK til Ferandinho slips. Barca looked ok but not stunning. city could of gone in 2-1 up but in the last secs coulda been 2-0 to Barca.
One things for sure, it bears watching that Rammel last night. Must be painful bein a rag and Chelsea fan at the mo 😁

Sooner watch the rammel and get a point that get a pasting 4-0 :rofl:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Does this match-goer meet your description of more passionate Peter?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37703656

Brilliant! :D

Bloody Part timer.

At 5 years of age I'd taken the stretford end, the North Bank, Highbury, the geordies too.........:D. My milk crate had been all over Europe by then.

Then you'll get his mate watching the highlights on C-Beebies quoting touches in the opposition box stats, "he did get a nick on it", but only mascot-cam picked it up, and Gary Neville said that Anfield has the best sherbert lemons..........:whoo:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Ozil will never amount to anything. You heard it here first.

Apart from the Hatrick, and the assists, and goals, and the generally being world class, what has he done for Arsenal?
i rate ozil, but championing for the hatrick when already three up against no hopers is rather pointless IMO.

Lets wait til April/may and see how he stands up to be counted.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ozil will never amount to anything. You heard it here first.

Apart from the Hatrick, and the assists, and goals, and the generally being world class, what has he done for Arsenal?

:D:thup:

Ozil is truly world class and has nothing to prove to anybody.

Arsenal looking strong on all fronts and playing some wonderful stuff at the moment but I agree with many , as a team we still have a lot more to prove. We have been here before - several times!

We need to see it out for the whole season and touch wood we get a bit of luck with injuries along the way.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
:D:thup:

Ozil is truly world class and has nothing to prove to anybody.

Arsenal looking strong on all fronts and playing some wonderful stuff at the moment but I agree with many , as a team we still have a lot more to prove. We have been here before - several times!

We need to see it out for the whole season and touch wood we get a bit of luck with injuries along the way.

Not to mention Ramsey to return soon? 😟

Status
Not open for further replies.