And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You honestly thought against Malta Rooney would be a holding midfielder,yes like we would really need one.

I was basing that on social media comments from several ex players before I swapped from CBeebies to the football. But nothing would surprise me with an England manager. I would have gone 4-4-2 with Rooney/Vardy and Sturridge up front and pace down both wings. But can't complain too much about the manager's selection or line up when we're 2-0 up even if it is "only Malta". All the manager and players can do is win the game and at the minute they're doing it.

D

Deleted member 16999

First time that I've heard of that English guy Bamidele Jermaine alli, good goal.

You musn't follow football then!
Play''s for Spurs. Born and bred in England (Milton Keynes) to English mother and Nigerian father.
Played for England at every level from U17's
He's the current PFA Young Player of the Year.
Everyday's a school day.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
You musn't follow football then!
Play''s for Spurs. Born and bred in England (Milton Keynes) to English mother and Nigerian father.
Played for England at every level from U17's
He's the current PFA Young Player of the Year.
Everyday's a school day.

Why would he ......................... he's Scottish :whistle:.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Powder puff football with no real penetration. It looks like Ray Wilkins is on the coaching staff. 2yd sideways passing

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Powder puff football with no real penetration. It looks like Ray Wilkins is on the coaching staff. 2yd sideways passing

Is that the best we can do against Number 176 in the rankings....theres only 33 worse in the world..
A win's a win, but.........

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We keep getting told about all this exciting attacking talent we have but it all looks so slow and pedestrian when we go forward. At times there was a midfielder looking for a pass forward and everyone ahead of the ball was standing still. It's terrible when you compare it to the attacking movement of teams like Germany and Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.