And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

Every single stat says you battered them, apart from they had 2 shots on target and scored with both of them.
I watched it mate, only ourselves to blame, Norwich did what they needed and as said, there's only one stat that really counts.
Initially watching it I was getting wound up, especially when Naismith slipped and lobbed the keeper, but the longer it went on I knew they would get a 2nd, one of those nights were we didn't look like scoring no matter how many chances.

D

Deleted member 1740

League Cup draw started well; West Ham v Chelsea followed by Utd v City and 4th game Liverpool v Spurs. Customary soft draw for Arsenal……….. :whistle:

Very tasty draw, would've preferred United but at home to Spurs should be a good game.

I wonder if the policing issue at the London stadium will be sorted for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Very tasty draw, would've preferred United but at home to Spurs should be a good game.

I wonder if the policing issue at the London stadium will be sorted for this game.

I think everyone would prefer United, the way they're playing right now is total gash.
Carrick was excellent tonight but Rojo had a shocker.
United should sell him with a special offer of 'Buy one Rojo, get one Fellaini free'.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
West Ham playing very poor currently but with any London Derby form goes out the window, I can see major problems happening if they don't address the easy accessibility between the stands around the stadium, lots of bans that were served following the Cardiff confrontations have now all but expired and stewards in the ground won't stop something happening if good segregation isn't applied! The drums are already beating!

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
we're s**t out of luck at the moment. Haven't seen us play a more one sided game for a while.

Saturday is going to be a huge game.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
West Ham playing very poor currently but with any London Derby form goes out the window, I can see major problems happening if they don't address the easy accessibility between the stands around the stadium, lots of bans that were served following the Cardiff confrontations have now all but expired and stewards in the ground won't stop something happening if good segregation isn't applied! The drums are already beating!

What will be the away allocation at there new ground for a cup game.

I remember the good old days of 25% in the FA cup, 14,000 reds at Villa etc

Don think they do that anymore, or always "subject to segregation".

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

Well it was a semi final :D

away ticket allocations are a real bone of contention these days and im pretty confident in thinking clubs hide behind safety certifcates and council safety officers to reduce size of allocations

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The original plan was that away fans get the upper & lower sections of the South West Corner fir cup games which is 15% and could give us 8,100 😜

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well it was a semi final :D

away ticket allocations are a real bone of contention these days and im pretty confident in thinking clubs hide behind safety certifcates and council safety officers to reduce size of allocations

Nar mate, an early round when you got the full Witton lane, the paddock behind the goal, and possibly above also?

The days when Barnes was in his prime (i.e.better than Giggs).;)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
YaYa Toure agent, Seluk, publicly criticising Pep.

“If Pep wants to prove himself as a great manager, then he should go to Real Zaragoza or Sunderland. Let’s see how good he is when he doesn't take over a great team and hasn't got half a billion pounds to spend."

He has a point. 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.