And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

Good results for City and Leicester tonight, disappointed with Spurs result, hopefully not to much damage in the long run.

I thought Leicester would've struggled, great result though.

Spurs were poor, the atmosphere sounded very flat too.

D

Deleted member 16999

I thought Leicester would've struggled, great result though.

Spurs were poor, the atmosphere sounded very flat too.
They started the 2nd half really bright then ran out of steam. Definitely didn't seem to make the noise of 85,000 fans.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good call! Hope you got your bet on :thup:

£25 on in the end, I could have done without the goal in the last minute of the 1st half it did make me sweat a bit.

Arsenal found it difficult at the old Wembley even though we filled it with fans (as Spurs did tonight) its just not the same as playing at home and the away side might also raise their game playing at a venue like that.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to Porto at the King Power in two weeks. Couldn't have asked for a better start. :D

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is it only Man Utd and Southampton in the Europa league this season? I thought we'd have more teams in it than that. I know West Ham got knocked out before the group stages but did anyone else not make it?

D

Deleted member 16999

Is it only Man Utd and Southampton in the Europa league this season? I thought we'd have more teams in it than that. I know West Ham got knocked out before the group stages but did anyone else not make it?
Only get 3 places this season plus those that drop down from CL later on.
We didn't get a Fair Play Place

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Stumbled across MUTV and listening to them talk about there defeat. The united fans were not happy with the performance at all. Ron Atkinson and David May were the people in the chair. It was embarrassing listening to the lame excuses from them both. Not to dissimilar to a lot of Man yoo fans.

Brilliant.

Big Ron, City only have to drop a level and us kick on and we will be as good as them. Right oh Ron.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Stumbled across MUTV and listening to them talk about there defeat. The united fans were not happy with the performance at all. Ron Atkinson and David May were the people in the chair. It was embarrassing listening to the lame excuses from them both. Not to dissimilar to a lot of Man yoo fans.

Brilliant.

Big Ron, City only have to drop a level and us kick on and we will be as good as them. Right oh Ron.

What is it they say about pride before a fall.......

last season people were claiming Chelsea had the League sewn up after 5 games.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

Brilliant.

you sure your not a secret red you seem to have MUTV on a lot? :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.