And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

conspiracy time ;) we have had a couple of dubious (at best!) decisions against us the last 2 games.........

Haha, to be fair it was a shocking decision not to flag for offside, it was blatant and in front of the liner.

But then Yernited can't complain about dodgy decisions with their previous :whistle:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha, to be fair it was a shocking decision not to flag for offside, it was blatant and in front of the liner.

But then Yernited can't complain about dodgy decisions with their previous :whistle:

I don't know what you mean? :D

are you trying to say Baiily should of tackled the CF "Bravo" style? :mmm:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Big game tonight, Terry is out so Luiz makes his debut return which is a little bit of a concern as I don't see him as a CB, unless he has changed his wandering ways?

Chelsea has only lost once in their last 8 PL matches against Liverpool and if Chelsea win, it will be the 27th home win in this fixture in the PL (currently 13 each) - no PL fixture has had more, so possibly we'll be making even more new history tonight :smirk:

The ref unfortunately will be key as I expect just like at the weekend, Costa will have lumps kicked out of him early doors looking to get and goading for a reaction :mad:

D

Deleted member 1740

Big game tonight, Terry is out so Luiz makes his debut return which is a little bit of a concern as I don't see him as a CB, unless he has changed his wandering ways?

Chelsea has only lost once in their last 8 PL matches against Liverpool and if Chelsea win, it will be the 27th home win in this fixture in the PL (currently 13 each) - no PL fixture has had more, so possibly we'll be making even more new history tonight :smirk:

The ref unfortunately will be key as I expect just like at the weekend, Costa will have lumps kicked out of him early doors looking to get and goading for a reaction :mad:

And Costa will play fairly won't he:rolleyes:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Looking forward to it. Both managers have the teams playing well. A draw?

also looking forward to Boro's game against Everton tomorrow. I'd be happy with a draw, especially as Koeman appears to have Everton playing well.

D

Deleted member 16999

Costa looks isolated up front, LPools midfield got the upper hand, interesting 2nd half ahead.

D

Deleted member 15344

That's a pretty big win early season :whoo:

Some impressive performances out there tonight

D

Deleted member 1740

That's a pretty big win early season :whoo:

Some impressive performances out there tonight

Not really, we only beat a mid table side.

On a side note, how disappointed did Martin Tyler sound when Henderson scored?? He sounded like he was gonna cry.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

On a side note, how disappointed did Martin Tyler sound when Henderson scored?? He sounded like he was gonna cry.

I am sorry to say but that wasn't even a mid table performance. Every department lacked any idea. One sorry display. See if they can pick it up Tuesday night

D

Deleted member 16999

Feeling quite dizzy being this far up the table, and all thanks to our loveable neighbours :rofl:

D

Deleted member 15344

He will always be a bitter Manc

Was a quality strike - Winaljdum in the middle is being quietly effect , Mane dangerous again but Matip was impressive once again. Just got to get Karius in

D

Deleted member 1740

He will always be a bitter Manc

Was a quality strike - Winaljdum in the middle is being quietly effect , Mane dangerous again but Matip was impressive once again. Just got to get Karius in

Matip should've stayed on his feet, we gifted them their goal.

Winaljdum played well but I'm not too sure he's going to be the answer in CM long term.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've watched them a couple of times so far this season and they've been playing quite well. What do Liverpool fans think is a realistic aim for this season? A title challenge? Top 4? Top 6? I'm meaning what do you think WILL happen rather than what you hope COULD happen.

D

Deleted member 15344

I've watched them a couple of times so far this season and they've been playing quite well. What do Liverpool fans think is a realistic aim for this season? A title challenge? Top 4? Top 6? I'm meaning what do you think WILL happen rather than what you hope COULD happen.

Think Top 4 is realistic aim this year

Think City are going to stroll the league and below them you have 5 teams fighting for 3 spots

D

Deleted member 1740

Win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.