And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Arsenal look poor. Is it Wenger's fault or does it now run deeper and a lack of ambition by the board to invest. It's the hardest game of the group (in theory) and the first thing you want to do is keep it tight for the first fifteen minutes, not concede less than a minute in and then look like you'll concede again. Wenger hasn't much option off the bench and it seems to be the same old, same old

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For the Wenger apologists, a few questions

Why does he not pick his best keeper in the CL?
Why has he bought 2 central midfielders yet still picks Coquelin above them both?
Why hasnt he picked a striker in the first CL game of the year against the group favs?
Why are there still no leaders anywhere in the squad?

Was going to say its as bad as last year when we play a decent side but expect its worse, PSG arent that great and if anything Arsenal appear to have regressed further at this level.

D

Deleted member 1740

Am I allowed to have an opinion on Arsenal or Wenger even though Liverpool aren't in the CL??

D

Deleted member 1740

of course, open forum isnt it (and as a Lpool fan you obviously will ;) )

I'm just being polite :D

The reason I ask is any negative opinion about Wenger/Arsenal the response is usually " well your club haven't ..............."

D

Deleted member 1740

the occasional view is fine, its the weekly dissection as if nothings wrong in your own backyard that gets a bit grinding ;)

Woah there, I'm probably the only one who points out our problems, can't say the same for the others though;)

D

Deleted member 1740

at what point did I say that was about you lol , more a generic view on some of the liverpool posters on here ;)

just post your thoughts anyway :p

Nah it's alright, I'll save it for another time :D

Ospina has had a great game between the sticks tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.