And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
£9 for that is very decent. Seen worse in other grounds or theatres for far more. Fair play to Liverpool for only charging that. Whoever buys them knows the score as well so they shouldn't be disappointed.

Had to laugh about not clearing the first person at corners. A real pet hate of mine.

D

Deleted member 1740

And what stat proves he was boss from Christmas......looking forward to that one.

I don't need stats for me to make an opinion on a players performance.

Stewart Dowing had great stats and data and look at how he turned out.

Stats are for armchair cling ons. Fact.

D

Deleted member 1740

£9 for that is very decent. Seen worse in other grounds or theatres for far more. Fair play to Liverpool for only charging that. Whoever buys them knows the score as well so they shouldn't be disappointed.

Had to laugh about not clearing the first person at corners. A real pet hate of mine.

We've mastered that art.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope I mainly go on what I seen of him every other week, and as you've agreed in person, he hasnt been good enough.

I dont often use stats as the main argument, and I go on an appreciation of the player, but with Lallana, up to the last 2 months of last season he didnt "contribute" enough in our attacking play in the final third of the game, either directly or indirectly. The last 3 months of play he has, and long may it continue. He is now playing to a good level, and if anything in a slightly withdrawn role, so even better.

Are you still watching his 100 best Cruyff turns video?:D

can we all see the vid of stuc doing cruyff turns ;)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't need stats for me to make an opinion on a players performance.

Stewart Dowing had great stats and data and look at how he turned out.

Stats are for armchair cling ons. Fact.

Same here in the main, stats can help an argument, they aren't the be all and end all.

You've changed your mind, from when we discussed it in person. maybe your just a keyboard warrior.

You want some?:rofl:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
So much anger on this thread.

I'm not too unhappy with where Man Utd are right now. There were positives in that match and I think we'll do ok this year. :)

D

Deleted member 1740

Same here in the main, stats can help an argument, they aren't the be all and end all.

You've changed your mind, from when we discussed it in person. maybe your just a keyboard warrior.

You want some?:rofl:

Changed my mind from what?

I can't believe Sinbad is offering straighteners :rofl:

D

Deleted member 1740

You agreed last year that Lallana wasn't up to standard.

Put em up, put em up!!!!:D

I did but I also said he'd improved on his 1st season and I'd like to see him improve again this and he needed to add goals to his game.

Upto now he's done it but needs to continue throughout this season.

Assists stats :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.